Meeting in the Alley

Carson Michaels~ 24 years old. 5'5 Brown hair green eyes. Swimmers body.
Magic Kings~ 124 years old. 6'5 black hair grey eyes. Muscular.Vampire

Anywho, hey people! This is just an idea that popped into my head while I was sitting on the stairs that lead to my mom's room. I'm also thinking about writing one about an Incubus or something along those lines.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Carson POV
  I don't know why I decided to take a walk in the city so late at night, but it was an horrid idea! Why the hell didn't fluffy stop me from going outside!

I don't know, maybe because fluffy is a cat!  The oh-so-helpful voice in the back of my head told me. I don't know why it's there but it's been there since like forever. It's helped me through fights and being taken from house to house. Now that I think about it, it's probably an imaginary friend I made up as a kid and it just stuck around.

Anywho back to what I was saying; what the hell made me want to go outside, in Vegas, at 2:00am, on a Friday night? Answer; no one fucking knows!

Out of no where I am pushed into a dark alley and pinned up against a wall. I could feel someone's hot breath on my neck and I could tell it is a guy cause he is hard and is pressing his hard member on my thigh. He is tall, probably around 6'. He is holding my wrist against the wall next to my head and he keeps smelling my neck, every time he breaths in his breathing gets heavier. I don't know who this guy is or why every time he breaths on my neck it turns me one when I'm in a situation like this.

"You smell so good. I can smell you're blood. I can hear you're blood running through your body. I can hear your heart beat." He whispers in my ear. His voice is husky and sexy. It just turns me on more then it should. I shudder and try to hold back a moan when he licks from the base of my neck to my ear before nibbling on my ear lobe.

"I can fucking smell your arousal. Why can I smell you're arousal? Who the hell are you, you're smell is driving me crazy. Touching you is driving me crazy. You're sounds are driving me crazy. You're driving me crazy!" He grits out through clenched teeth. I understood what he meant about the smell thing. I could smell him and he smells breath taking. I can't describe what he smells like but it's like chocolate and pine and honey mixed together. Any normal person would think that this mixture of smells is weird but on him it turned me on.

The thing about smelling arousal and my noises driving him crazy I didn't understand. I don't know how he know's what my arousal smells like. And I don't think I am making any noise. Then suddenly I am pulled out of my thoughts by a big, warm hands gripping my hips then the stranger grinds our members together. I hear small moans and whimpers, when I think about it I was hearing these noises the second I felt him smelling me. I look at him to see if the noises are coming from him but they weren't.... they where coming from me!  So that's what he meant when he said my noises drive him crazy! Ok now I get it!

  "P-please s-stop.... this I-is wrong!....Shit! But it feels so right..." I whimper, the last part more to myself.

"Fuck! Your voice... when you talk it's like the angels are singing. Shit, you turn me on so much. I'm so hard it's painful" he whispered in my ear.

"A-ahhh. W-who are y-you... w-why are you doing t-this...w-why does it f-feel so g-good?" I asked, my voice weak and shaky. He moves his hands to my ass and grabs it before pushing me into him so he can grind harder. It feels so fucking good!

Out of no where he stops and stand still before moving his face back to the crook of my neck, taking in a deep breath before talking. "My name is Magic Kings I'm a vampire-"

when he said he was a vampire I snapped to attention and tried to get away from him. He just growled at me and pulled me closer to him wrapping me in his arms. His growl is so sexy and I feel so right and safe in his arms. Wow! I feel fucking safe in a vampire's arms. I really don't like his kind, because of his kind I grew up without my real parents. Because of his kind people stayed away from me saying I was cursed to be killed by the same vampire that killed my parent, and they where afraid that if they stuck around me they would get killed too. Thanks to his kind I am a 24 year old virgin that lives in a small apartment in Vegas with a white fluffy cat named fluffy.

"Stop. Don't move. Don't try to leave me. I need you. I don't know why yet,I just know I do. Please, I just read your mind and I know about you, I know you hate vampires. But I promise you that not all vampires kill for fun. The ones that do are already on the verge of death. When a vampire kills for the fun of it and not on accident because of feeding, which only happens to new vampires, they die of a parasite that kills the vampire slowly,but painfully until 2 days after the vampires first entertainment kill the vampire can't walk and its paralyzed until it turns into dust from lack of blood. No one knows how the parasite get inside a vampire but it had never failed to kill a vampire who has sinned in such a way. It only affects vampires and there is no cure, so please believe me when I tell you I would kill the bastard that fucked up your life in such a way, if I could." He explains and looks me in the eyes to show his true feelings.

"O-ok. I-i t-trust y-you. B-but why? Why do I feel like this. I don't understand"

"What do you feel like? Can you tell me how you feel?" He asks and I blush because, telling him would be embarrassing. "Please love, tell me. Tell me how I make you feel. Tell me what you think about when you feel me against you like this. Tell me what you would like me to do for you. Tell me everything. Tell me your feelings and your thoughts." He whispered in my ear, pulling me closer to him. I shudder and moan at the closeness and his voice and warm breath so close to my ear.

"I... I feel... hot and bothered. I feel like I've known you forever although I just met you. I-I feel safe in your arms but turned on at the same time. Y-you make me hot and confused. Being close to you make my brain all fuzzy and makes it hard to think. W-when you t-touch me I-I feel needy, incomplete. When you t-touch me I a-autom-matically w-want more. I... I need more." I whispered with my face hidden in his neck and my arms wrapped around his neck. Now, we are flush against each other, the only thing closer to him then I am, is his clothing.

He moves his hand from my ass and wraps his arms around my waist and hugs me to him. I gasp when I feel his member bump mine. I moan when I feel him lick and suck all over my neck. He tightened his grip as if I was going to disappear if he loosened his grip. He moved up to my ear and licked the shell then nibbled on the lobe.

"God Carson, you're driving me insane. But based off of the evidence and equal feeling I'm pretty sure we are mates. I might be wrong, but I've never felt this strong for someone in my life." he growls in my ear.

Mate. Mine. Me? A vampire's mate. How-? Why-?  "Is that even possible for a human to be mates with a vampire?" I ask him. He looks down at me in my eyes and just stares. I feel lose in his eyes. I feel like I can stay right here and never have to worry about anything as long as I look into his eyes. 

"Yes it's very possible. Most vampire's mates are human. That is why we don't make it a habit to kill humans." Ohhhh I get it. He bent down and nibbled on my neck before licking his way down to my collar bone and suckling there.

"Ohh~ M-Magic... Please... Please.... More ~" I moaned

"Alright baby, let's go to my house.."

554899754227660678646700957963180071

To be continued........ Maybe.

So hey! I haven't updated in a while. So do you think I should make a part 2 for this??? Let me know in the comments.

Anywho, stay awesome ~~