Chapter 5

2 months later

Jordan pov

Okay so it has been three months since me and Arie started talking and everything have been great we gotten closer and we have been on 5 dates && her and tay broke up . Tay actually up n moved and left arie so i been trying to help her cope with it . Anyway her birthday is tomorrow which is Saturday && i have a lot planned. There has been a lot of sexual tension but we decided that we was going to wait a while and thats all  . We kissed every now && then but that's all. But tomorrow its going to be something different.

Incoming FaceTime call

Wassuh baby girl
Hey jordan wyd
Nothing sitting here thinking. You?
About? And you know my birthday tomorrow
Yeah but im going out of town for some reason
Oh *she gets upset * alright then ill ttyl.
Okay then.

Awwww she care if i make it to her birthday or not but now i got to get all this shit set up make reservations at the Great Hampton wolf lodge *made up* its gone be expensive but its all worth it i fall for her more and more each day && ian never felt this way about no girl but i just made reservations at this damn restaurant but its for bougie people. Ian saying that you can't enjoy nice stuff but if you go there you just bougie .

                              Arie pov

Im really upset jordan act like she didn't care that tomorrow is my birthday and she made other plans to go out of town. Me snd tay broken up and ion know anybody else out here really. Guess I'll sit in the house and watch movies all day.

Next day

So Jordan really had me suprised when the came and got me we went for breakfast then we went paintball then we went bowling had ice cream she took me to the mall and lemme buy whatever i want. I kinda felt bad but she let me get it and said "don't worry about the price i got it". She said pick some grown and sexy to wear and i got this off the shoulder dark blue dress its tight and it stop near my thighs and i got some silver 7 inch hills a little silver pouch / purse big hoop earrings *bigger the hoop bigger the hoe* and i had just got my hair done yesterday and im bout to go get my nails done im getting coffin dark blue with a sparkle on it. What a day

3 hours later

Jordan pov

So finally we did everything & i went all out for her birthday && now we otw to the hotel she nervous idk why. We check in i get the key I unlock the doors let her walk behind and i hear har gasp then start crying saying thank you soooo much jordan i never had so much fun in my life thank youuu . I start kissing she kissing me back ..

Sooooooooo. Heyy everybody 😌. It take me forever to update ion be knowing what to write about . For these people that be having bout 100 chapters and they long ion know how they do it . But double update ian gone leave yall hanging like that.