Rejection

(A/N) HIII =D This is my very first werewolf story! *EEPP* I’ve read thousands and thousands of werewolf stories. I don’t wanna brag about it but...I know like everything ‘bout them.... Yeaahhh =3 Soooo if you see any mistakes or anything else, SAY IT! =D I'm dedicating this chapter to @KitKat32 cuz she's amazing :) x

COMMENT? =)

VOTE? =D

FAN? =’D

xxFaith

WAIT!!! 

Enjoy chapter 1!! =)

~*~*~*=3*~*~*~

*Chapter 1*

I putted my hoodie on, ignoring the load of bullshit they’re giving me. Let’s get to the basics shall we?

 Okay, I’m Avery, I’ve blonde hair and silver eyes with violet spots. Weird, I know. They ask if they’re contacts, but no. I was born with these. I’m 5’’4. I'm 18. Oh and I didn’t told you, I’m a werewolf in the Dark Shadow pack. I’ve scars. Scars that can’t heal. Why can’t they heal? I’ll tell you. I was burnt with celestial silver. I’m an outcast, loner, a nobody. I’ve no-one who actually cares for me. Somebody, that sees, behind the fake smile. Someone, who says; ‘I can tell, you’re not okay.’ But no.

My dad, mom and big bro. None of them cares. And why would they? I’m ‘a mistake’ , right? My birthday is today, that means that I'll shift for the first time! And also find my mate. Sigh.. ‘nuff about me. Let’s get to the present.

 I putted my hoodie on, ignoring the load of bullshit they’re giving me. Walking through the corridor, filled with the jocks, cheerleaders, sluts, normal people...and me.

They're sh-

OOMPFH!! Guess I bumped into someone... 

Suddenly, a very pleasant rush shot through my body. Tingles on my shoulders, the place where we touched.

'MATE! MATE! MATE!' My wolf was screaming, howling for him.

For the first time, I looked up to my mate, to see... who it was.

Kyle. Kyle Campbell.

HOLY FUCK!! IS KYLE MY MATE?!

He noticed the tingles too, dragging me away from the busy corridor.

He looked around, looking if anyone could hear him. "Av, did you feel that?" I nodded slowly, looking at my shoes. 

"Y-Yeah. W-We're m-mates.." Slowly looking up at a smirking Kyle. Did I tell you he was the Alpha?

"HA! GOD YOU'RE SO FUNNY AVERY!! AHAHA!! Did... HAHA!! Did you really thought I'd want you as my mate?" His face growing more serious as my heart broke in little pieces.

"Did you really thought, that I? Would have you? As my mate? You're so pathetic! Let's get this straight, shall we?" I couldn't believe what he said. Isn't he supposed to love me?

He looked me in my, water-filled eyes as he started to talk again. "I, Kyle Brandan Campbell, reject you, Avery Skylar Thomas as my mate." He walked away. Every step, was another stab to my heart. 

I didn't even bother to go to my classes. I'm going home. I ran through the busy streets. Running as fast as I can. Tears dripping from my eyes. Wiping my tears before everything came back what just happened.

He rejected me.

He rejected me.

He rejected me.

 Hands shaking while searching for my keys. I went straight to my room. Packing the clothes, and the very few belongings I had. 

--Flashback--

 "YOU UGLY BITCH! YOU DROPPED THE NAIL POLISH ON MY NEW CARPET! YOU UNGRATEFULL DIRTY LITTLE SLUT! I'M DOING SO MUCH FOR YOU!! UGH!! YOU'RE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE I MADE IN MY LIVE!! YOU SHOULDN'T BEEN BORN!!" After all the shouting, she hit me. That was the first time the people I loved, hit me. After my mom, my dad and brother also hit me. First, only family abused me, then, the whole pack.

 --End of flashback--

I wiped the tears as I packed my belongings. I wrote a note saying;

"To whom it may concern, 

I left. I'm done with all the abuse. I'm done with being treated like this. No-one cared when I was here. Would anyone care now?

Don't try to find me. I'll be long gone.

Just consider me dead, like you did always

-Avery'' 

I left the note on my desk. I looked around, for the last time.

I ran in the woods. Not looking back. 

I'm starting all over again.

~*~*=3*~*~ 

DA DA DUM!! If you see any grammar mistakes or anything else just tell me. 

Love, Faith