[1] a fateful encounter

Tenko Shimura, a student who prefers solitude and quiet, peaceful surroundings.

The first time he met [Name], he knew his life was going upside down.

The first time the crimson eyed male met the other was during the entrance ceremony on his middle school when he was thirteen. A [color] haired male had sat beside him and had kept stealing glances at the taller male. Eventually, Shimura couldn't take the piercings coming from the [color] eyeballs and snapped. "What's your problem?" The raven-haired male hissed, making the shorter male flinch.

"Ever heard of a moisturizer?" The shorter male asked in a hushed whisper, making Shimura blink and glare at him. The same words he received when meeting new people. Thisis why he prefers to spend time alone, in solitude. "I'm [Full Name] by the way." The [color] irises flicked and stared at his crimson ones, a hand was shoved towards his way.

Shimura glanced at the hand in disgust before taking it anyway, with his gloved ones. "Tenko Shimura." And that was the end of their meeting, or so the raven-haired male thought.

"Oh, hey Tenten!" Shimura heard a familiar voice call out in the classroom he was assigned to. He couldn't be arsed to figure out who it was and the person wasn't calling him anyways. Shimura just wanted some sleep. "Tenten, you goof. Answer when someone calls you." The voice now was on his desk. Looking up, he was surprised to see the male he met earlier in the auditorium. "Who's 'Tenten'? You've got the wrong person." The thirteen year old mumbled, his gloved hand supporting his face. "It's you!" [Name] gleefully pointed out, much to his liking. "Seriously, we met for like five minutes and I've a nickname already?" He wasn't going to lie, he felt sort of happy that someone would be comfortable enough to give him a nickname. Maybe it was [Name]'s nature. He wasn't sure.

[Name] had situated himself beside Shimura on the back seat. "So uh, you don't have to answer my questions, but, why's your face all crusty? Especially your eyes. What's your quirk? Does it have to do with your gloved hands or something?" Ah, yes. The normal questions everyone would ask was thrown on his way. "Allergies. And uh, I can disintegrate things that I touch. These gloves do the trick to neutralize them. Or something." The crimson-eyed male shrugged. The [color] eyed male seemed content with his answers and didn't push any further. "The opposite of mine! The two sides of the same coin! Whatever my hand or feet touch, plants will come out of it. Doesn't happen to living things, though." [Name] grinned, showing off his pearly white teeth.

Something about [Full Name] was different; Shimura thought. He asked the generic questions people would ask him but wouldn't push him and gave him space for him to answer. Something...about him piqued at his interests. "Ah, by the way, you going to UA once you're in high school?" [Name] asked, stretching his arms further. Shimura paused for a second before answering. "I-I would. If my dad didn't ban the word or concept of heroes in the household." Hearing the male's answer made [Name]'s smile drop a little, but he still kept his facade up. "Ah, same here. I love my parents but, it's my future, y'know? Shouldn't I get to decide for myself?"

Never has Shimura agreed with someone else in his life. And this was the start of a new friendship

--

A/N: finally caught up with the manga and my gay ass couldnt resist writing this.

question is, will updates be consistent? find out next when my writers block strikes--