Chapter 1:How This Relationship Started

On the first day of school you see him and he waves at you like he was Romio and your Juliet and he will die for you but he won't. Then your parents tell you that your visiting your aunt because she is sick and then they say that your not coming back, how would you react to that? Do you bust into tears or bust a punch at something? So there are two weeks that you are left in this town and you decide to fix all fights or diversions with anyone before you leave and the first one you pick was to tell the bay and you don't know how to so you get Mariana to come with you since the two of you have been besties since kindergarten and you need her by your side to tell the bay the news and so third period go to his study hall and sit beside him and you can't remember what you are supposed to say so you kiss him you kiss him like the earth was ending and you dazed off until you remembered your in a public library and walk away twirling your hair to attract him and it worked at ditch hour (dismissal) he runs after you and tries to get your attention but you keep walking until he finally steps in front of you and asks what happened at study hall all you say is "so you didn't like it because I know tons of people who would" no um yes okay I liked it but why did I get it? "It was a goodbye, I'm leaving in two weeks and I'm not coming back so I just wanted you to know I like you and I'm leaving." You can tell he is disappointed but in these two weeks you know a boyfriend is bad news, you seen like a girl with no secrets and a good rep but it all comes out sometime the only question you have is when.