John:The Red Coats

I jump as I hear Taylor make a yelp, Neah jumps up running too the door and Taylor is gone and there are red coats running after her, Neah runs out the door cursing. I hear Angelica wake up and I yell too her "HURRY AND GET UP! TAYLOR IS IN TROUBLE!!" And run out the door, not looking back at Angelica. I look up and see the red coats on the floor, and Alexander standing there looking at them on the floor scratching his head apologizing I think. He probably tipped them. I look around too see if Taylor is around and she is long gone, geez she's fast. I walk over and the red coats are cursing and they get up and walk away. I ask Alex "what was that about?!" I see Eliza as confused as me, and Neah and Alex share a look. Alex is about too talk when Neah cuts in "I'll say it, here John you see, Taylor got put in slavery because she tried too sneak on the ship here and she escaped and the person wants her back so she has too keep a low profile because New York isn't a free country yet." My eyes widen. I start too remember my goal, and I nod saying "I just need too take this in for a sec, but here's a bigger question... where did Taylor go?

——————————————————————————

Go see the other points of views Dolan_lover1123