SEVEN

Sana: You know what? I'm really happy today. I can't believe we're finally together..
Areum: Neither do I. I was thinking to confess to you but you did it first. I wanted to be the first to confess. So what? What matters now is that we're dating. *Smiles*
Sana: Are we officially dating??
Areum: Ne.... I think we should tell Yuna about it first.. Because of her we're together. She was the one who told me to confess to you.
Sana: You really have a nice friend. Because nice friends are hard to find.
Areum: I agree. We'll tell her tomorrow at school. She will be soo happy to know about it.
Sana: What should we do now?
Areum: I think going home and studying would be a good choice.
Sana: OK... Annyeong.
Areum: Annyeong. And one more thing,SARANGHAE~
Sana: Aww~~NADO SARANGHAE~
-Time Skip-
Areum: Where is Yuna?
Sana: There she is,talking with Ms.Taeyeon.
Areum: Yunaa~~~~
Yuna: What happened my bae???
Areum: Actually,Sana and I want to give you a surprise.
Yuna: Today isn't my birthday.
Areum: I know that. It's something else. Let's go somewhere else. *Grabs Yuna's hand and takes her with her*
Yuna: Yahh,you two. Will you tell me now that what happened?
Sana: Yes. Areum,let's say it.
Areum&Sana: We're officially dating!!!!
Yuna: Holy Sh*t!! What!? Really really??
Sana: Yes,really really.
Yuna: Ahh~~ Give me a hug you two or I'll die.
Areum&Sana: *Hugs Yuna tightly*
Yuna: You two are so great. You're the best couple ever.
Areum: I know I know~~~~
*Bell Ringing*
Sana: Let's go to class now,we'll talk about it later..

Heyy everyone. I'm back. I just wanted to tell you all that this ff will soon end. I know this ff is not so good. But I will work hard in the future and try to write better ffs. It's a short ff. There are so many time skips and a few characters in this ff. I didn't know how to add more characters in this ff or how to make it more better but I'll write more ffs in the future and try to make them better. And I will soon start a new ff after this one ends. And my new ff will also be a GxG. It will be a Lalisa Fanfiction. Yes,you heard that right. My next ff will be on Blackpink's Lisa. So please support me guys. Annyeong~~
-Yujin^_^