My birthday

Every year, my birthday has been good. It's usually either happy and fun, or good but pretty dull. When I turned 17 I actually had a party with friends. It was so much fun, and one of the best days of my life. 18 was pretty boring. Just people telling me I'm grown now, and that I have a lot of responsibilities. It's been a rough year from 18 to 19. I've been growing, and a lot has been happening.
     My birthday was early October. And a couple days before my birthday, my mother almost died. She has cancer, and it's led to many other health issues. It's a cancer she'll live with forever.
     When she went to sleep, her sugar dropped dramatically, leaving her in a coma, (it wasn't a deep coma. When the ambulance came they gave her some glucose and she woke up) but when she came to, she seized twice.
     She came home, and was good all before her birthday (which is 9 days after mine). Now, 4 days after her birthday and her being mostly recovered, my cat begins to have problems.
     I was pretty sure it was a UTI, but we have no money for a vet. And by the time we caught it he ran outside. I haven't seen him sense, but he wasn't doing good when he ran. So I'm assuming he's dead.