Flower crowns and talks

You stand in your very decorated hive, a mess and adorned with multiple colorful flora and crystals. Your currently making a gift for one of your closets friends dismas mersiv a orange blooded troll you've known since you were very young. Well you've also known most of your friends from when you were young as well even murrit and Calder some how they don't get under your skin to much.... anyways your getting off track as you were saying your making a gift for you friend. You were always a crafty person, and you always made small gifts for your friend like giving ellsee a small crystal necklace. And you have a perfect gift for him some new leather gloves for him, after the many scars and injuries he gets from his lusis he likes to cover up. As you finish the freshly made gloves with some golden stitching you hear a ding from your phone it's seems to be one of your friends might be pestering you.....

existereOracle is now pestering artsytherapist 

EO: hey y/n how are you doing ?

AT: nothing much just making a present for dismas why?

EO: you mean your flush crush

AT: WHat! Of course not, what ya talking about!!!

EO: o f course you do

She was right you've liked dismas for the longest he's just so nice and calm and the complete opposite of you, and it doesn't help that he's good looking to plus his accent....

AT: yeah yeah I know I really fucking love him so what ?

EO: well why not confess to him ?

AT: because he'll never like me back ......

EO: you don't know that 

AT: yes I do 

Before ellsee could respond you got a knock at your hives door... shit. You forgot that you asked dismas over instead of going over to his place to hang out!

As you hide your present and rush towards the door you remember the conversation you and ellsee had. Could he really like you like love you? As you open the door you see the familiar troll with his signature bandana

"Sup" you say out of breath

"Hi? Are you okay?" He asked mildly concerned

"Yeah, come on in " you say steping to the side 

"Thanks"  

Hopefully things go okay

To Be Continued