Deku?!

((Reading the description of the story will help you with your confusion))
Toshinori's POV

I sprint outside of the house, only to see a fluffy bush of green hair fall onto the ground. I ran to the edge only to see..
"Deku?!"
(Btw, All might calls him Deku because he said it's all right UvU)
I saw a glint of red hair, the edges soaked in yellow, with earrings scooting along with the lighting fast, well I assume villain. I was going to skim to him, but I didn't; I grunt. I can't leave the NOW MINIATURE child Deku.
My eyes widened. Didn't Inko say she wanted Deku as a child again? I huff out a pleased smile, then think of the overjoyed mom, her sweet smile twisted against her face, running to hug him, oh boy.. I feel all warm and pink, and felt my face warm up like an oven. But... as happy as Inko would be, I was pretty sure she knew the risk of Deku being a child again. Oh well... I'll tell Inko that if she ever needs help raising the boy, I'll be here. Wait...
shouldn't I check with recovery girl first before exposing all that script to Inko? Well... I head inside, carrying the tiny Deku in his hands, I realize how big the uniform he was wearing was now, and realized he was coming home from school. Wait.. school! How is everyone gonna react at school?! I have to tell Aiwaza the events that happened tomorrow, then I hope that Aiwaza will explain to his classmates what happened. Welp. This is it. I turn the rusting gold door knob of the house and took a step in.
((AAAA THIS WAS SO SHORT IM SORRYYY, I will make it up to you guys UwU", if anyone is actually reading this T^T))