Birds are Singing, Backwards

Marinette's POV

—————————

I wake up. My head is throbbing. I pull myself out of my covers. My first class today really has to be at 8 A.M, although if the professor runs late, we get out. I adjust my socks and comb my hair. I look across the room to see Adrien asleep. Aw, so nice to see him peacefully, he looks so at ease. I go to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and floss. I fix my hair and put it half up and half down. My hair has grown and has past my shoulders. I put bobby pins in to adjust those stubborn pieces of hair. I open the door and-

"AAAAAH!"

"Oh, Marinette! I'm so sorry!!"

"It's okay," I replied

"I look so bad right?" Adrien asks with an awkward smile.

"No no!, you just scared me. It was sudden when you were there exactly when I um, opened the door!" I tell him. Even if it's the truth, I always hesitate.

I move out of the way and make my way to the kitchen.

Adrien's POV

———————-

I feel bad. I scared her. I look up to the sink's mirror. I look like a zombie. No wonder I scared her. Even a model looks like a hermit at some point. I brush my hair and after, I brush my teeth. I take a shower.

When I am finally done I look to see Marinette making breakfast.

"I'm sorry" I say.

"No!, don't be sorry." Marinette replied with a soft smile.

She looked beautiful with her hairstyle. I take a seat in front of her. She made bacon and eggs. Simple, but nutritious. Especially with this whole model diet thing I have going on, just to perfect my Fathers modeling standards.

Marinette's POV

—————————

Adrien looks so deep in thought. I should tell him that he has his shirt backwards.. not only backwards, but inside out as well.. But I don't tell him because I don't want to interrupt his train of thought. Not to mention that he also has the tag in front of him.. I think he will realize sooner or later. Nevermind.

"Adrien, your shirt is outside wards, back! I mean backwards out! Wait! No! Inside out and.. backwards."

I fluster.

————————————-

I hope you liked my first chapter. I'll try to update it and make sure it's some good content. I know it's short but I'll write more later this week. Possibly.