A New Feeling

Adrien's POV
———————-

I hear knocking on the door. I open it and find Marinette dozed off on Luka's shoulders.

"Alya said she stays here, right?" Luka asks.

"Yes." I replied coldly. I don't know why I responded like that. I don't think of Marinette as my girlfriend. But, she still looks gorgeous sleeping. She looked like Sleeping Beauty. Like she was just pricked by her finger and fell asleep soundly. Her raven hair-

"So can I set her down somewhere?" Luka interrupted my thoughts.

I motioned him to follow me to the bedroom and he set her down quietly and gently. I left the room. If anything were to happen I wouldn't stand it. Even though I don't feel very strong likings for her. But my heart says something else. I went to go and sit on the couch and watch Netflix. I heard Luka coming back from the bedroom.

"Goodnight Adrien." Luka said.

"Goodnight." I replied softly. I didn't want to wake Mari.

A few hours later I shut off the TV and went to bed.

*iPhone alarm*

I immediately woke up. I pulled myself out of my sheets. I checked my phone. Nothing? Oh. It's just Mari's. I shut hers off. I lightly tapped on her shoulders but she wouldn't wake up. She moved a little and mumbled soft words. I got up very close to her and started shaking her shoulder. She slowly opened her eyes.

Marinette's POV
—————————-

I woke up to Adrien very close to my face. I focused as much as I could to his beady eyes. His figure stances almost like a cat. He looks like Chat Noir when he gets very curious.

"Hi." Adrien said quickly and softly.

"Good morning." I smile back.

Suddenly my hand jolts to my head. It aches so much. So much for wanting to enjoy my life and be tipsy. It went on like this for a few seconds. I shut my eyes as if it helps. I felt Adrien move away from my bed and heard footsteps getting quieter and quieter. I lay my head back down. Suddenly I couldn't hear anything anymore. I jolted up and took all my strength to get up. I walked over to the kitchen.

"Was it a rough night?" Adrien asked. I perked up.

"Oh, uh. Yeah, definitely.. I'm sorry you couldn't make it. I'll make it up to you!" I murmured.

Adrien turned around and put the plates full of toast down. The crust was a bit burnt, but I don't mind.

"I know how to make it up to you." He glared at me but with innocent eyes.

"But I thought I should-," I shot back.

"No! I mean, don't worry about it. Are you free this evening?" He requested.

Adrien's POV
——————-

"I-um," Marinette stammered.

"It's fine if you don't want to." I replied sheepishly.

"No! I'm free actually." Marinette spoke.