two

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"you're going to be our sex toy from here on now, and if you refuse then i'll just have to kill you." the male bluntly told as if it was nothing or the most absurd thing jimin has ever heard.

"y- you're joking, right? yeah! this is all just some huge prank! you know what!- where are the hidden cameras?" jimin maneuvered his head to the right, his eyes instantly landed on the long, scruffy thing behind the male. "-and this whole furry stuff, you can take it off now! you got me!"

"furry?" the red-haired male, with long, white ears, cocked his head and attempted to 'take off' his ears; he whimpered and immediately stopped.

a bunny and wolf cosplay! hilarious!

the one 'wearing' the wolf ears and tail let out a huge sigh. "don't pay attention to this idiot, jeongguk. i'll just have to explain it to him," he stood up straight and jimin bursted out laughing.

"i couldn't tell with how you were positioned, but you're shorter than the bunny over there! maybe even me-"

the wolf pushed his knee in between jimin's legs, and with his free hand, he gripped jimin's chin tightly. he was now mere inches away from jimin and gave him a serious glare. jimin bit his bottom lip out of habit whilst his palms began to sweat.

"listen here, park jimin." the wolf bellowed. how does he know my name?! i'm not famous or- "-you're going to help us whether you like it or not. tell someone and i'll make sure to fucking eat you headfirst. oh, and these ears and tail aren't cosplay." something was changing, it was his eyes. they became more wolf-like; a shade of vivid yellow and his teeth sharpened deadly.

for the first time, jimin, the piece of shit, felt scared shitless.

"do you understand now?"

fuck to the no?! you kidnapped me and want to rape me against my will! is what jimin wanted to screech with all his lungs, hoping that maybe by that doing someone will come save him. yeah, this isn't all happy and smiles, jiminie.

instead, jimin quickly nodded, shutting his eyes tight in hope that once he opened them; this would all be a dream- that he would be back to his normal life as a broke horny college student with his porn.

unfortunately, once he did open them. jimin found the wolf consoling the bunny named jeongguk by whispering softly in his ears and rubbing his rose-pink cheeks.

this guy has a soft spot for the bunny twink, huh?

as if he had read his mind, yoongi, the name of the big bad wolf, shot him a death glare across the room. startled, jimin looked in a different direction as if he hadn't thought of anything to begin with. his eyes began to trail around the room, analyzing the interior of this not so spacious room. wait a minute.

something was very off as soon as his eyes laid upon the rack of clothes behind his head. the clothes looked rather familiar and soon it hit the idiot of this story why.

they were in a closet.

his closet.

"jesus fucking christ! no fucking way! this can't be happening!!" jimin's chair fell forwards and landed on it's side as jimin's blood pressure began to rise. his eyes were shot wide open, sweat started to profusely form and, he began hyperventilate loudly.

"jimin-ssi!"

❜ ─ timeskip; ─ ❛

"hyung, hyung! he's waking up!"

jimin fluttered his eyes open, finding his body on his aqua, comfy bed with blankets covering him. jimin was back in his messy room where he slept most nights, and jeongguk was on his lap; his arms resting on either side of jimin as he stared at him with concern.

guess this is my life now! karma must have been really angry with me this time.

jimin quickly sat up; his messy brown hair in his face as he looked over at who was at the end of his bed, the big, bad wolf. yoongi was busy scratching the wooden frame of the bed which made quiet scratch noises in return. like polar opposites, jimin thought. the bunny, on the other hand, remained on his lap, tilting his head.

jimin shivered and backed up slowly against the bed frame, glancing a both of the hybrids. so they're real ears, huh?! are they animal or human? uhh, why did my life just get so complicated i was doing so good!

"is jimin-ssi scared of me and yoongi-hyung?" jeongguk asked in an innocent tone, his big doe eyes staring at jimin. the long, white ears fell to his sides, saddened about jimin's actions.

"u- um! i- i-"

"of course, he's scared jeongguk. he's never seen a hybrid before," yoongi cut off, his eyes now locked on jimin with clear loathe. "humans are so pathetic that they locked us away from society, only to protect themselves from what we are." jeongguk slowly crawled off jimin, sitting on his knees with his head down.

those words resonated with jimin, his headache was only growing bigger to the many questions he had. hybrids? that's what they're called? it was night and his whole body felt exhausted yet he felt angry. angry for how yoongi just insulted his kind and judged him for something he didn't know or do.

i'm starting to get really fed up with this cunt. jimin's eyebrows furrowed in annoyance with yoongi.

"hey, shut the fuck up you bitch! what even are hy-"

suddenly, there was a loud ringing sound coming from jimin's desk. it was his phone.

"tae #1 bff❤" is calling you..