O N E

Maddy's Pov

8:30 am

October 12, 2019

*Beep, Beep* I grab my phone and turned of my alarm that was blasting Sweater Weather by The Neighborhood. I then sat up and put my phone down rubbing my eyes. Once finally waking up I moved my fuzzy blanket off of me and stepped on the cold hard-wood floor, sending shivers down my body. I walk over to my dresser and grabbed out a pair of black legging from Dick's and a sports bra matching it. I walked over to my bathroom, put the outfit on, head downstairs with phone in hand, then wrote a note saying I was going for my morning run to my family. Then grabbed my airpods and put them in blasting Foster The People, while doing so I then opened the front door and left. {15 minutes later} After my run I went up to my bathroom to shower. When I finished my shower I put on this outfit...

{ M/m - Maddy's mom, M- Maddy(you), M/d- Maddy's dad, Mm- Melanie}

M/m- Maddy! Come downstairs, I need to talk to you! M- I'm coming! What does she need? I then walked downstairs to see my mom, sister, and dad there. M- You asked for me? M/m- Yes! So it was very hard on Your father and I but we are letting you go to UCLA for photography. M- Wait really?!?! M/m- Yes also even better news you got the scholarship for gymnastics there too! M- That's even better I'm gonna start crying. M/m- Your father and I have already bought you a apartment, 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a kitchen, a livingroom, and a studio room incase you wanted to start singing again! Pause here, see the thing about me is that I always loved to sing, and I still do. It's just I really want my voice to be heard but I'm afraid nobody's gonna like me. M- Omg thank you! I love you guys so so much! M/m- One.. tiny thing... you have to bring your sister see your father and I are selling the house to go around the world and we can't bring Melanie. That made me a little pissed off but if I get to go to a great college and have a good apartment I'm willing to do it. M- Okay when should we leave? M/d- I got you guys tickets for tonight at 6. I looked over at the clock to see its 2 pm. Ugh not a enough time but oh well. M- Ok! Well I better start packing. Thank you again love yous!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/n that was it! I hope you guys enjoyed it, please vote for this and the next part is coming today maybe if I finish it in time! Love you k byeeeeeee. {483 words}