Rule#1 in life - Never accept a box *COUGH* Silver... (Chapter 1)

"Austin..."

"WHY ARE YOU BAKING CAKES IN THE DRAGONS SANCTUARY!?"

All of the guild leaders undeniably flinched when Bri raised her voice, usually she gave off that calm and collected vibe-- although today she was prepared to scream her lungs out at the theif.

"Shh! Don't yell my name that loud.", Silver retorted, seeming to try to avoid Bri's existing rath. 

Bri bit the bottom of her lip, hands clenched into fists.  As if she was ready to pound Silver repeatedly into the wall at that very moment. Though Brandon stopped her by stating aloud, " Are you planning on making a sleepover?".

Silver nodded eagerly, a childish hint in the depths of his eyes, setting the cake on the table before him as he explained, " Correct! We've been under a lot of pressure lately, Cough cough--tired man over there--" Austin dared to look Micheal in the eyes at that remark, taking a moment to pause for the Grimshade leader to take the comment in." regarding the situation of Reapers death and unanswered questions. Thought we need a little break!". 

eagerlyThere was silence between the other guild leaders, surprised at the honesty. 

Richie smiled, " Well, I'll stay for this.". Crossing his arms, glancing to the others for their answers.

Brandon nodded, agreeing with his twin while adding his opinion into the conversation, "It indeed would be a nice short break for each of us.".

Bri sighed, and Micheal shrugged. Finding no need to dispute any longer.

As time progressed, they all began to seem relieved at the break Silver arranged for them. It was indeed a pleasant, yet interesting distraction from the issues. Even though in the morning they would have to deal with it all again, they tried to enjoy the moment while it lasted.

"Yep, Inmo almost destroyed the entire left tower just from sneezing," Ritchie announced. Talking about each time his and Brandon's guild almost (Or did) Destroy their island.

"Sneezing is Bryan's thing.", Bri replied, curling her hair in spirals with her finger as she sat on the rock near the table. " I remember he almost set Loph'os hut on fire... He indeed got a long, amusing lecture."

Austin laughed out loud, " the only way that kitten can be terrifying is when he is giving one of those lectures, I feel bad for that kid!", causing Bri to cringe. Though not in a bad way, just a cringe at how Austin just stated a true fact.

Although in the background, Micheal had drifted away into his own mind. Looking down at the drink Silver had stated previously was "A special drink". Though it had an odd tang to it he couldn't quite place.

"Hey, Austin.. Can you tell me where you got this, punch?". Micheal questioned, just wanting to confirm his curiosities. And wished he didn't ask to Austin's response.

"Oh, Someone just randomly threw a box at me with those bottles in it. I was too lazy to buy some punch,  so I just used those.". 

"WHAT!?" Bri, Micheal, and Ritchie gasped at Austin's ignorance. 

As for Brandon, all he asserted was. " Welp, R.I.P us. ".

Bri pushed away the drink, panicking by the fact she already drank four cups. turning back to Silver with a mighty frown, ready to give her own type of lecture. " You can't just take random thing strangers give- No, TRHOW at you!", continuing on as she paced around the room. " All that we could know the drinks could have been poisoned... Or worse!"

Austin shrugged. Taking another sip of the punch even though it was classified as unknown. "It's not the end of the world, we're guild leaders. Think a little poison could kill us?".

Micheal just depressed that statement, " Reaper died from being assassinated." Already getting the point across how Reaper was stronger than all of them. And when you compare them with poison, it seemed as though poison could be fatal.

Brandon just clapped slowly, " Way to make the mood depressing. ". 

Micheal breathed, and got up from the chair. "How about we try to sleep, If Austins right on how nothing bad could happen. We would wake up fine in the morning, and if not. We died peacefully."

Bri followed Micheal with her eyes as he walked over to the makeshift beds laid across the edges of the rocks. "That doesn't reassure anything". 

Austin yawned, grabbing Bri's arm to drag her along. "Let's just sleep it off then love, im sure poison would pass easier when we're asleep."

Bri stiffened first at the touch, and then relaxed. sighing, "Fine..."

They all got into the beds, doing their best to fall asleep with the thought of poison hanging at the back of each of their minds. Little did they know.. It was gonna be way more entertaining for them. Well, a diffrent 'version' of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep. I couldn't stop myself.. I had to make another story. So I may post later than usual now if you guys don't mind! But I'll try to post as often as I can!

And I hope you'll enjoy this story :3, look out for any art I'll make of the baby characters at the top! I may make some and post it there if I wanted to.

Drawing Insight: The drawing above is just the sketch, at the moment I'm working on the lineart and coloring. Be ready to look out for it at the top if ya want! :3

(I put to much detail into the sketch.. XD)