Chapter 1

I fucked many girls and bitches
But I'm still in my girl.
I don't know why but I'm really inlove with her, like everything that can hurt her, also hurt me.

I'm Zayn Lopez, 20 years old.
I'm the youngest son of my father I have 3 siblings.

The eldest live in Australia named Ariana, she already have a family there.

My second sister is a bitch, named halsey. Just kidding haha, I love my sister even thou she acts like that, she always punch me when she can't grab the hair of her enemy, and then he met Ed, he courted her and my sister fall inlove with her beautiful voice, even me I like that voice too, fvck! HAHA she changed, she became sweet and caring to me, but sometimes when they had fight with ed, she strike her demon side at me, I always laugh at her and that makes her upset.

I have friends, and we called our group ONE WAY.

then because of that I met the girl on my dreams, she's a transferee on our school, she's a first year college and I'm 2nd year college, she's only 17 and turning 18 next month, she's so young entering school because of her high IQ.

One day, we're running, teasing each other then I bumped into a girl that I can't familiarize her face, then I didn't expect my self to say "Sorry" to her, I never said sorry to anyone becausem if they know there were running they would give a way, then the girl looked to me, and said "It's okay, It's my fault" I looked in her eyes, and see the sadness of those, then I smirk "Don't be like that, watch on ur way next time lady" then I just pass her and walk through our classroom.

****
"Hey bro, where did u go?ur late *laughing*" harry said.

"Nowhere, I just bumped into a girl, and I think she's a transferee, she looked young" I replied.

I don't know why I'm still thinking on her, her brown eyes melt me, but I didn't see her smile, how about I'll ask her who she is, just don't. I'll just look like a stalker, It will just waste my precious time.

"Mr. Lopeeeeeez!" The professor shouted at me that make my sense came back.

"What are you thinkiiing huh? I called you many times but u didn't even say present, just go out! the doors opeeen!" She continually shouted.

Is that just her problem?then.

"Lopez, present!" I shouted back.

My classmates are laughing.

"And what's funny?! SHUT UP!" the professor yelled.

And everyone did.

*******

Should I make it taglish?btw I'm Filipino writer and I'm in the mood to write in English language.