And then some

*Riley*
I have to steady myself against him, as he gently lowers me to the floor, and I am still trying to get my breath back to normal. Honestly sex with Owen had never been like that, and my inner slut is fanning herself, telling me to keep him.

"What do you say we go grab a shower ?" He ask softly, his arms still around me. Supporting me.

"A shower sound wonderful right now to be honest". I say..I feel heated, sweaty and a bit sticky to be honest.

He lets me go to pull his pants the rest of the way off.. then his socks and shoes. I realise that I am still wearing my heels and quickly takes them of.

"Come on then". He pulls me with him, leading me to the luxurious bathroom. Where he lets go of me again to turn on the water.

As he leans inside the shower cabin I have a very good view of that ass and I simply can't help myself, I just have to slap it. He jumps slightly. "Hey, that was not very princess like little lady".

"Well fairytale princes don't have an ass like that". I defend myself.

He chuckles softly. "Well I am pretty sure at least one of them do".

"Well okay you might be right". I giggle, and places my hands on his chest, pushing him into the shower cabin. Luckily it is pretty big, because he takes up a lot of space.

The water feels glorious on my body, and I lean back my head, letting it wash over me. "Sorry but I am going to look like a racoon now".

"That has to be the world's most sexy racoon then". He say, pulling me into him, leaving kisses over my shoulders. My inner slut is making heart shaped eyes and threatening to faint with delight.. okay sometimes she is a sucker for romance.

I gently push him a step back. "My turn".

He holds up his hands like he surrender and just watches me. First I wash my face, wanting the makeup gone. Then I take a big glob of soap into my hand and starts soaping in his chest. Oh those muscles feels good under my hands. He has a broad masculine chest and the muscle definition is amazing. The little nagging voice is begging for my attention, but I squash it down.. I have already gone where I shouldn't go.. I am going to stick around for the rest of the fun and regret tomorrow.

My hands are running up on his shoulders, those are amazing shoulders, so strong and sexy. And those arms, damn his biceps are bigger than my thighs. "These have to be the sexiest arms I ever saw".

He smiles and flexes the muscles, making me let out a groan and feel them, mumbling. "Show off".

"Turn". He complies and my hands roams over his perfect back, then down on that ass, squeezing it, making him groan slightly.

"Having fun ?" His voice is husky, but teasing.

I give his backside another squeeze.. my inner slut singing it's praise. "Oh most definitely.. turn again".

He does, and I take some more soap, fluffing it up in my hands. I let my eyes slide down his body. There is no doubt he is enjoying this, as all of him is ready and awake. And now I get why I felt overwhelmed, damn he is not lacking a thing.

My hand grab around it.. but I have fairly small hands, and honestly I can't close my fingers around him as I slowly slide my hand up and down on his impressive length.

He moans softly, damn that is a sound that goes right to every female part of my body, making my pulse quicken and my head spin.. my inner slut gasping like a dog in heat.. the little hussy.

I keep teasing him, caressing him, feeling to my surprise how he grows even thicker in my hand. Letting out a low hiss when I let him go.

Good I am so freaking turned on to be honest, and I think he knows. His voice soft, but it has this edge that just makes you do whatever her say. "My turn, stand still darling".

He grabs the soap and starts rubbing it over my body, leaving trails of fire on my skin. He slowly massages my breasts, but only skimming the nipples.

"Turn". His voice deep and rough, vibrating trough me and I turn as fast as I can. Feeling his hands caress my back, almost massaging me, making me let out a groan of pleasure.. he has such amazing hands and my inner slut is fantasising about sucking on those fingers.

His hands slide down massaging my behind and I feel him step up to me, his hard erection poking me in my lower back, his voice dripping with unbridled lust. "Bend over baby and brace yourself".

I bend forward, placing my hands on the glass door, pushing my ass into his hands.. she is spurring me on, my inner slut.. purring in delight. I close my eyes, my whole body vibrating with need, and I whimper when he slides his erection through my wet slid, rubbing it over my clit.. damn that is such an evil move.

He slowly slide into me, making me gasp out and press back to meet him. Being happy his hands is on my hips, holding me there, or my legs might have given in.

"God, you feel so good". His voice is trembling as he start out with a slow pace, his thumbs rubbing circles on my lower back with each thrust.

Actually I keep surprising myself. With Owen I was more like a 'lets-do-it-in-bed-with-you-on-top' kinda girl.. I was never really adventures and hated when he wanted to try new things, and here I am acting like some little sex kitten, letting my inner slut run the show. If I wasn't so turned on I would probably be embarrassed.

He starts making this twisting motion with his hip pushing in, and I almost scream as he hits right on the spot, making me push back against him even more.. my inner slut sticking her head out moaning. "Harder.. oh God faster".

"Are you sure ?" His voice strained and I nod, pushing back towards him again, trying to show that I want more. He picks up the pace and I literally see stars. I have no doubt he is actually pressing against my cervix on each thrust and it is a whole new feeling, but not unpleasant, it is more like little pleasurable shocks going through my body. And then I feel his pelvis start pressing into me on each trust, meaning he is going full in.

His arms slide around me, pulling me up against him. I lifts my arms up to lodge them around his neck, holding on best I can as he takes me passionately making the world spin.

Wet bodies moving against each other, slick skin sliding, and slapping together.. And then I start shaking slightly, he holds me tight, his hand sliding down, pressing against my clit, and I lose it, cuming harder than I ever did before.

He holds me gently as I come down. Then he turns of the water and wraps me up in a big towel. Slowly rubbing me dry.

I realise that he is still fully hard, meaning that he stopped before reaching his own climax. I reach for him, feeling that I should .. take care of him. But he just gently removes my hand. "No reason to baby. The night is still young".