Too rough *DIRTY*

Tessa: "so how are you and toner? If you know what I mean." She winks at me and raises her eyebrows.

A frown begins on my face and I can't help but look down.

Tessa: "what's wrong y/f/i? (your first initial)

Y/n: "well... it's just not the best right now."

Tessa: "what's going on?"

Y/n: "I don't know, Toni has just been so rough lately, he doesn't take his time and then I have to fake an orgasm, it's like a quick fuck and then we are done."

Tessa: "have you tried to tell him that?"

Y/n: "I don't want to hurt his feelings, it's just every time it starts out slow and then all of a sudden he's going so rough I just feel pain. I don't understand what's gotten into him."

Tessa: "I'm sorry y/f/i."

Y/n: "don't be it's whatever I guess."

Tessa and I have been laying on my bed for the past hour just talking. Toni and chance went to go make a video for their YouTube and we needed to catch up.

Tessa: "it's not whate—." She was cut off by someone else talking.

Toni: "you fake your orgasms? And I don't give you pleasure?" You could hear the hurt in his voice.

Your eyes went down and Tessa got up fast. Damn it Athena why can't you bark like a good dog!

Tessa: "hey y/f/i, ill go and come back tonight for dinner, I'll let you guys talk things out, love you bye." She waved and gave Toni a small smile.

Toni: "y/n." He brought back your attention, but all you did was look at him for not even a second and look back down.

Y/n: "I'm sorry Toni, I just. I didn't want you to think you were doing something wrong. It's my fault, I'm the one who didn't say anything. I'm sorry." He looked mad and sad. I felt horrible.

Toni: "I'll be back later."

He didn't even say bye or come near me. He just left.

———

I laid there in silence cuddling with Athena about to cry. I knew he wasn't leaving me but I felt so bad. I should have just talked it out with him. I got up to go get water, when I heard the front door unlock and Toni holding a bag. He goes straight to the room and took whatever was in the bag out, it was 6 and it was already dark, Tessa was coming over around 8 for dinner.

I didn't know if I should go in the room or not but about 3 minutes later I hear Toni turn on the shower and so I went back to the room to go lay down, but I saw a lingerie set that was white, it had a note on it.

"By the time I get out of the shower have this on, I love you."- Toni

I was hesitant but put the set on and covered up with my silk robe. I went out to go get Athena some food and water and by the time I was done and putting everything away Toni was out of the shower.

Toni: "y/n!!"

I walk to the room quickly.

Y/n: "yes?"

He was in his towel and that was it. His hair still soaking wet.

Toni: "come here baby."

You went over to him and he wrapped his arms around your figure. He was calm, he seemed a little off but, I know why. You hugged back tightly and he let out a huge breath.

Toni: " I'm not mad at you. I want you to know that. I'm just disappointed that you didn't tell me."

Y/n: "I'm so sorry hone—." He cut me off