Wake up.

I was stuck in a forest, the menacing branches of black leaved trees looming above. I have never remembered being in this place.
I walk around, dry leaves crunching beneath my feet.
I hear a sound. I turn around and see black tentacles reaching for me. I turn back around and start sprinting. I have seen too much hentai to see where this is going.
I was too slow as the tentacles wrap themselves around me,lifting me up and...retracting?
They stop retracting when a black humanoid creature is in view 1 foot away from me. As I look at him, the tentacles start to get tighter and tighter. Somehow, another tentacle shoots out from the humanoids back, curling itself around my throat. It too starts to get tighter. My vision starts to grow blurry, accompanied by the creatures unsettling chuckles. Everything starts to go dark when I hear my name being called.

"(Y/n)"

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I sit up and grab my neck, soon comforted that there's no tentacles around it. I quickly get up as its another school day.

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

I grab my phone off of my bedside table and turn off my alarm.

"6:30am"

I get dressed into my shitty uniform and I go to the kitchen for a quick drink of water. I rush outside into the bitter cold, regretting not bringing a coat as I get soaked in the rain.
I wait in the pouring rain for the bus, grateful that it arrived in a few seconds. I sit near the window and ponder about that nightmare i had last night.
The features of the nightmare were pretty hazy, since i tried to push it into the back of my mind. All i remember was trees, tentacles, and a black human looking creature. The voice was still haunting me though.

I was interrupted of my thoughts when someone tapped on my shoulder.
"I think your stop is here" said the elderly woman. I nod quickly and pass to the middle of the bus from my seat, muttering a few "sorry"s as I get off of my seat.
I almost get crushed in the large crowd of teenagers as I try to get out of the bus. Some teenager behind me pushes me back into the crowd so he can get out quicker.

Eventually i get out, sighing while looking at the school building.

Today will be a tough day.