Chapter Six: Full Scale War.

In all my years of experience I had never seen anything like this. It was like someone had taken the Afghanistan war and shoved it into a computer. Programs and security units alike were falling everywhere. Both crumbling into tiny data particles. As soon as it had begun I wanted it to end, but me and Josh knew what we had to do. 

I found CLU cowering in the Data Chamber, trying to find information while hiding behind his pathetic security units. Josh gave me a look I had never seen before, although I ignored it and walked on forward. CLU's units charged at me, but they weren't exactly a challenge. I turned around and noticed Josh was gone, and I felt a little betrayed. Then as I turned back round, I saw him running up behind CLU. But CLU was too smart, he heard Josh sprinting behind him and quickly shoved him back, further than he originally came from. It wasn't long before CLU turned around and came after me.

"STOP, CLU STOP!" I shouted at the top of my voice. To my amazement, he had listened.

He chuckled.. "What more do you want from me?" He quickly replied, quietly.

"Nothing. I want nothing."

"I have given you EVERYTHING!" His face looked anxious.

"I know. And I didn't pay attention to it's value." I simply replied with a friendly voice.

"I did everything you asked me to. I took this system, to it's MAXIMUM POTENTIAL." He began to shout,

"I realize that now!" I knew this wasn't working. I knew he wasn't going to change his mind.

"I HAD CREATED, THE PERFECT SYSTEM!" CLU began to move back a little.

"The thing about perfection, is that it's unknowable. It doesn't exist yet it's right infront of us."

CLU looked forgiving. He pulled off the ultimate trick. I started to believe that he had turned. And then as I got closer he pulled me to the ground as hard as he could. Things were looking grim, with no sight of Josh I believed it was the end. CLU removed his Data disc and set it into attack mode, slowly placing it towards my head.

"Any last words, before I permanantly delete you from the system?" I was about to release one more sarcastic coment, but I could hear a strange noise. Something I hadn't heard before. It sounded mechanical for sure, which was a good sign. Then it went quiet for a couple of seconds.

SMASH.

Piece of the Data Chamber were falling everywhere around us. As soon as me and CLU looked up, we couldn't believe our eyes. Two very big machines stood infront of us.. and then I realized what it was. 

"BANEBLADE!" I shouted. Noticing Josh sat up by the canon, in a chilled out position.

"You have a choice. Surrender now, or I'll unleash the biggest amount of digital hell ever." Came a mysterious voice from the other machine. I was speechless, and confused. I was trying to think on who it may be, but my question was soon answered.

"You want to kill my boyfriend? Gotta get through ME first." The machine had equiped every single weapon it could, and the cockpit had opened up to show the operator.

"No.. Way. Mollie?!" I had quietly said to myself, completely astonished.

"We called it Merik." Josh said, slowly walking up to me.

"Merik? Rather strange name." Mollie turned her head to look at me. She put on a smile, and I could do nothing more than smile back.

CLU hadn't responded to Mollies proposal, so Mollie moved Merik up a little closer.

"Don't worry, this'll only take me a moment." She said, with a huge grin on her face. Within seconds CLU was nothing but Data particles. The war, was over.