Prologue

"Oak?" Asked a male voice as they walked forward. They have short hair, and pendant the had a pink R. "This is our one chance to create something to destroy Mewtwo before he destroys us"

 "Giovanni I know, this is critical and if it fails we all will probably perish, for you, it was dumb luck that you weren't on the island."

"Um...sir project Blue is waking up!" One of the scientist murmured nervously. We all turned to look at it. Its eyes were green with one yellow circle, the mouth was spiky looking like it would bite you if you came close. The tail was dark purple with green circles. It looked pleased at our fear.

"Oak, You talk to it! Your good with Pokemon!" Giovanni shoved me in front of the project Blue. It looked at me with annoyance. 

"So, who should I obliterate first?" Its lips turned to a sneer. As we all slowly backed up away from it. "No voultears? So sad I guess it will be all of you,"

"Let's get out of here Oak!" Everyone else made a run for it. I paused and looked at the odd keystone. Maybe this could suppress its power? It's my best shot! I ran for the keystone. "I hope this works!"

"WhAT ArE YoU DoInG!?" Project Blue hissed in fury as the grabbed the stone and pointed the stone at it.