Cuddles :3 Year: 1979

Freddie was in the studio, recording overtime. Freddie sighs, letting out a yawn. "Freddie...You haven't slept in ages...go home." Miami says calmly, placing a hand on his shoulder. Freddie nods, a sigh escaping his lips. Brian smiles softly. "I'll take him home." Freddie looks over.

"Please do take me home, Brian...I'm about to pass out..." Brian nods. They both walk out, Brian sitting up front and Freddie in the back. About ten minutes later, they arrive at the big mansion called Garden Lodge. Freddie walks to the door a Brian drives back to the studio. Freddie opens the door, walking in. Jim was sitting on the floor with Ellena, watching a movie on the telly. Freddie walks in and closes the door.

"Daddy!" Ellena squeals, running up to him. He smiles softly. Jim gets up, walking over to Freddie. "Your home early, love." Freddie nods. "Miami made me come home to get some sleep." Jim raises an eyebrow and smirks.

Ellena looks at them. She yawns, her eyes half lidded. "Someone's getting sleepy. Let's lay you down for a nap." Freddie picks he up and carries her upstairs to her room. He lays her down, grabbing her stuffed bunny. "What do you want to hear me sing to you?" She smiles softly.

"I want Papa Jim to sing to me please. 'Remember Me.'" she says, smiling. Jim smiles softly, walking over and sits on the side of the bed. He takes the guitar and tunes it. "Okay, baby girl. I'm not a great singer, I must warn you." He says, strumming it once to see if it's tuned.

She falls asleep after he finishes the song. He kisses he head gently and covers her up. He stands up and walks to the door, setting the guitar down o the rack. Freddie smiles softly. "Where did you learn that, darling?" Jim smiles softly. "My mother used to sing it to me before she would leave on he long trips for work." Freddie smiles softly.

Jim pulls him back to the living room and sits down. He pulls Freddie into his lap sideways. Freddie kisses his cheek. "I love you." Jim smile softly. "I love you too, Freddie." Before he could finish his sentence though, Freddie was asleep. He picks Freddie up and carries him to their shared room.

Freddie curls up and sighs. Jim lays down with him and pulls him close, spooning him.