prologue

Hello friends here is a glimpse of story

We can see a group gathered in a place.a boy and girl are arguing

Girl: u kid pig u r most irritating creature in the world.
Girl talks to her friends: you know his father drink alcohol at night and beat his mother..toch toch toch I'm feeling so sorry for his mother..

Boy to his friends: ha u know his father drink alcohol at night and get  nice papads(beatings ) from his wife(girls mother).....hahaha

Like this girl and boy continues to argue while their friends shake their heads on their childish fights and goes from there ..but our boy and girl are still arguing untill it becomes night ..( hehe they even crossed the enemity of Tom and jerry)..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Girl: I love u alot I don't know why but I feel that something will go wrong.(starts crying)..Is it necessary for u to go now???

Boy: hey Jaan .plz don't cry I'll come as soon as my work gets completed plz don't cry nothing goes wrong.(hugs and consoles her)

Announcement is made and the boy goes in a train while the girl with sad face prays that everything should be fine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A boy and girl sat on different benches in a park .they have a card in their hand with a gift and waiting for someone(individually) glaring each other.
A strong wind blows and the cards in the hands of both flies and lays far away .both approaches towards their cards which lay at same place and got shocked on seeing the card and the thing written on other person card.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who are the boy and girl arguing as Tom and jerry?
Why the girl is crying?
Why the boy and girl are shocked to see each other cards ? What is written on the boards?

Stay tuned to know more.
Sorry for grammatical mistakes .
Do  comment for suggestions and vote if u like.