My 16th birthday

"Happy birthday Eleanor" said my nanny "your mother is away finding you a perfect gift and I'm sure it shall be" I rolled my eyes, yeah I'm sure it's going to be if it's not ill run away, but nanny is so onnoying about it can she please just shut up? "Yeah what ever it has to be. Just get me dressed already, where is my ball gown?" I asked immediately they brought it in. oh what a horrific sight it was, a velvet dress (when clearly I ordered satin) with a large pink lace tied around the waste and then at the bottom of the dress there was lace and oh how I hate lace!"where is my seamstress?!" I asked "So um... you see you made the
Seam stress work day and night for two whole weeks without food or water so she died on the third night I believe" the kingdom went quiet for a whole minute I was to angry to speak. final I ordered "kill my nanny immediately!" Guards came rushing in and took here away she was yelling her head off, well serves her right she did her job poorly and now she deserves to die. finally when that old rats screaming faded the kingdom was silent and then we heard another very loud,ear piecing scream. good she's dead I thought "well are my two lead maids?" I said my two lead maids do all my dirty work because I don't want to do it "yes, my dear princess?" "Ok, you have multiple things to do and I will tell you what they are no questions asked ok?" "Yes dear princess" "first stop saying yea dear princess just say yes princess, second I need you to find two new lead maids because you are going to be my seamstress and you are going to be my mnanny" I said pointing to them. "nanny your going to put my birthday back in place and seamstress your going to make me a nice,plain,simple, and nice dress and I will like all my gifts at 3:15 ok? And that's in five minutes so I'd be heading to the main hall now if I were you, so now everyone go!" I ran downstairs to the kitchen and told the chefs "my grand breakfast should be ready at 3:45 ok? Good" I didn't wait for an answer. whenever I ask someone a yes or no question it should always be yes if it's not then that person shall die.