On the search

I sent half our guards to search throughout the kingdom and the other half questioned almost everyone and I sent the servants to search the whole castle. as for my father and I, we were pacing around in the throne room wondering where she might have gone"ugh how rude she is, to just-to just run off like that and not tell us where she went she probably went to another kingdom and is engaged to some other king an-"ENOUGH ELEANOR" my father yelled "you have been so disrespectful, you shall stay in your room and don't return until your maid calls you back down" the shock parilized me, I just stood there with my mouth hanging open, I've never been treated like this before, I didn't now how to react. so what I did was I cried, I ran and I cried, I didn't know where I was running to all I know was that I felt horrible. my father treated me as if I wasn't even his real daughter! Like I was done dirty street rat! I stop crying,and took my hands away from my eyes I found myself in my room. I was about to get my paper and and my ink and pen but I couldn't find it, I decided to look In the throne room, when I got there I saw a figure sitting behind my throne. I walked towards the person slowly I realized it was one of the chamber maids that got switched to be my head maid she had my paper, pen and ink! What a bast foe, she shall be beheaded immedeatly but when I got closer I realized she was writing a note. I got to close because all of a sudden she jumped out of her seat and turned to me. her eyes widened with fright, line I was some kind of monster. why does everybody hate me? I thought. She went down on her knees and begged "please princess don't kill me I have a family!" Ignored her I was interested in the note it said something about her family and how she will be gone for a long time, then I realized chamber maids got to go back to their homes in the village everyday but the head maid doesn't she has her own room in the castle. "it's not right" I said, sitting down next to her "it's not right that you have a family and you can't see them now" I looked at her, she was confused "my dear princess I must do what I have to it support you, for it is my job" I sighed "my mother is gone" she looked at me with sympathy "she loves you deeply my dear, I bet she's trying her hardest to come back" I cringed at the fact of her calling me dear but I also kind of like it I only mother and father called me dear "do you think she's trapped in the woods?" I said with a hint of fear in my voice "I don't know all we could do right know is pray" I thought of an idea "maybe we could search for her" I said but the maid's face darkened "not under any ctircamstances are you going Into the woods" she sounded really stern "oh please we will send all our finest trained guards to protect us" she looked as if she was considering this "oh well I suppose well no we must ask for your fathers permission" I felt a twinge of sadness "we could leave note" I said picking up some paper "no we are going to tell him" she got got up rusted her rags off and helped me up we went to my fathers room and his face darkened when he saw me "you should be In your room" he said "yes father but I have one thing to ask, me and my nanny here would like to find mother" I said with such sweetness in my voice. his expression lightened "well it will teach you to be more strong so well I suppose so and of course you are to bring along our well trained guards" he said thinking out loud "yes you may go" he finally said. "you may go one the search"