Episode 4

I was just so scared that night, i told my bestfriend Luke about the dark website, he was just so scared when i saw him the screenshots, when it was lunchtime sombody called him, lunchtime ended and his still not on his seat, i was so worried. While i was walking to the restroom and i accidently hit someome on the hallway and when i arrived at the restroom, my phone just disappeared, i had the phone on my pocket before i went to the bathroom, when it was dismissal time, i tried to find the person i accidently hit on the hallway. The next day i still can't find him and i have'nt seen Luke that day, a week later i used my old phone and the dark website messaged me on messenger again.

DarkWebsite: sent a video

He sent a video of a guy pointing a gun on my bestfriend's head and he's telling my bestfrined to eat the cactus or he will die, my bestfriend tried to eat the cactus and the guy pulled the trigger, the guy said "this is what happens what happens when you tell someone about the dark website" then he poined the gun to my phone and shot it. My tears have flooded my face when i saw him shoot my bestfriend.

DarkWebsite: You alright? XD

Eric: You're going to regret what you did...

DarkWebsite: If you can.

Eric: Oh i can.

DarkWebsite: Prove it.

Eric: I will

DarkWebsite: You can't even do it because you're weak, i just killed your friend and now tears are flooding your face

Eric: You don't know how important he is to me

DarkWebsite: YOU CAN'T STOP US ALL

Eric: You'll See

DarkWebsite: Don't you use my lines against me

You can't reply to this conversation anymore