Part 1;

Jung Taekwoon. He is your everything. Your love, your best buddy, your brother, and sometimes he also your father. You don't know what will happen if he left you.

*flash back*

You met him 7 years ago, when you was 18.You still remember how naughty you are when you teased an eighteen years old Taekwoon on his first day in new school.

After that '1st day', everyday you did the same thing; you kept following him aroud with

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again~I was kidding.." from your mouth.

Talking to him is like talking to yourself because he just won't talk to you. You thought he was mad at you because you told everyone that he is your boyfriend and "do not touch him". Until one point, Taekwoon pinned you at the classroom wall and said,

"I am not mad or hate you,ok? So can you stop from saying 'sorry' all the time?" He said.

"You are not mad? But why you don't to talk to me?!"

"It's because... I'm shy... and I think I like..."
He stop, and he dropped his face from facing you.

"You.." He continued.

You was too shocked at his sudden confession.

"Let me go." You said and Taekwoon slowly free your hands but he still facing the ground.
You lifted his face up to facing you.

"Look, I understand if you don't like me." he said.

"What the hell is wrong with you? I never say that I dont like you."

You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips. The kiss was so warm and his lips are so soft.
You broke the kiss and said,

"What you waiting for? Ask me to go out for a date! duh!".

He laughed...

*end of flash back*

--------------------

Heyyyyy guys! So I'm back with a Jung Leo fanfiction ^^ I hope you guys will like it and love it.. oh since this is goin to be a SMUT! please enjooooooyyyy~ HAHA and I wrote this all alone so please excuse my grammar mistakes because english is not my main language. Please vote and comment your thought.. Criticism is ok but please, with a nice and polite language. DO NOT RUDE. Thank you :)