Chapter 1

A/N: So, the first chapter to our new story. Now, I've not watched much stream although I do know some facts or two about League of Legends Competitions. I've checked the wiki. Now, as said in the info, you can rename the character as you will. As for changing the gender, well its a bit hard to replace every him/he/his/etc but I'm sure you can manage if you want to. 

PS. I forgot Emma in the sibling chart. Both ages of his sisters are unknown for me so if you do know, please inform. 

Legend:
"Sup?" English. 
"Sup?" Other Languages.

-Chapter Start- 

Tim Scuderi, the younger twin brother of Zachary Scuderi, have returned to his humble abode from his part-time job. Tim is a 19 year old teenager, who is a game nerd, the same as his older twin brother, Zachary. 

Tim have decided not to continue his education, due to the fact that he never had the confidence to continue even further, and as he said to his family, 'lacking the smarts for university'. While disappointed that he did not continue his education to university just like his brother, his parents still supported his decision. 

Tim do not want to burden his family more, so he decided to apply for a nearby 24/7 shop as a part-time job, where he will be contacted regularly by his boss of his shift time. Most of the time, his work will be at the morning, which he is very grateful for, because he will always playing his favorite game at night, the favorite game of the twin Scuderi brothers. 

League of Legends.

The both of them have the same dreams, to reach high rankings in League of Legends NA Region, which they have achieved (currently, his brother is ranked #12 in NA Challenger, while himself is at #17). Now, they want to advance to the next level: To play at the LCS. Of course, his brother played in a team before, or should he say teams. These teams were Ordinance Gaming, Absolute Legends NA, Pulse Esports, Team Dignitas, and Quantic Gaming. However, he have quit from the teams due to the lack of presence of his Tim. 

Of course, the two brothers changed roles. Tim was once an ADC - Attack Damage Carry or Marksman- Main but changed roles with his brother, who was a Mid-laner before. The swap was a successful one as the two brothers found more success with new roles. Despite his role as a Mid-laner, he still used some of his favorite ADC like Varus, on Mid-lane. Of course, there are some people that doubted it or someone that said 'we lacked mage'. Of course, when second scenario happened, he usually will use AP -Ability Power- Varus when he does use it on Mid-lane. 

Meanwhile for Zachary, he play Jayce as an ADC from time to time. Just like Tim, he faced many doubters in his team, but the older brother done what the twins do best: Proving the doubters wrong. 

Once in a blue moon, Tim will decide to play Support, pairing with his brother on the Bot-lane. During these rare occasions, he will play Tank Heavy-CC or Crowd Control champions like Thresh, and Blitzcrank. However, he have done the unthinkable which some people in Challengers (In NA and other regions) have imitated, and that is playing Nautilus as a support. Of course, when the twins are pairing together on the Bot-lane, they will always dominated their lane opponents due to their strategy of High-CC. For example, Zachary playing Ashe while Tim plays Braum. Of course, not only Nautilus, Tim also plays Malphite as a Support from time to time, and when he does, he usually recommend Zachary to play Miss Fortune, to guarantee tons of damage (1)

Tim was shook out of his thoughts however, as he realized he was still holding the door's handle. He gave a knock or two to indicate his arrival, to which he entered after a few seconds. "I'm home!" He called out to his family. He received some shouts of 'Welcome back!' from his family. He smiled somberly, still disappointed at himself for making his parents disappointed not to continue his education.