Party with the Purdy

An Hour later:

Lillys pov:

Jake had just come back to the house with my black dress and tights plus some other stuff like alcohol and more shit like that, so im currently in my new room putting my dress on and Ive got too say I look nice. Even from being upstairs I can hear the boys setting things up, the partys due to start in an hour so people will probably start arriving soon, I finish putting on my Hello Kitty ear rings... Yes now I know what your thinking, and im sorry Hello Kittys just so freakin cute!!

I start walking out of my room and down the landing to the stairs and very slowly make my way down them to see non other then Ashley Purdy staring at me with stars in his eyes... Not literally though, Is there something wrong with me....?
Ashleys Pov:

"Haha... Bet Ashleys gonna get some tonnnnight!" CC sang while hanging up balloons, "Yeah, as long as its not with my sister!" Jake butted in from the kitchen, "Yeah.. If I were you I woulden't hook up with Lilly I mean shes nice and all but you cant just hook up with another bros sister!" Andy mentioned also in the kitchen next to Jake and Jinxx, "Fine then.. Gang up on me!" I pouted, CC just pished and walked past me into the kitchen, I reached up and hung the last of my balloons when something caught my eye it was Lilly...

Her dress was flowing up above her knee and her blue hair was crimped and put to one side she looked dare I say... "Perfect!" I whispered, Lilly smiled before walking down and standing next to me, "Thanks Ash... You don't scrub up bad yourself!" She joked referring to my 'Tattooed for your pleasure' shirt and black jeans, "Yeah well I try!" I smirked resting my hands on her waist, "We leave you for a second?" CC asks ruining this perfect moment, "Yeah well... Look at her!" I say pulling away from Lilly and standing behind her running my hands up and down her sides, I hear her moan slightly and smirk at that. "Well Lilly I agree with Ash you do look very nice!" He nodds beginning to blow up more balloons, "Nice?" I ask resting my hands on Lillys waist and putting my head on her shoulder, "Shes perfect!" Lilly giggles, "Yeah well she'd look better without your hands all over her!" Jake commented walking in looking somewhat angry I sighed and pulled away smilling at Lilly once more before putting more balloons up! Lilly then sat on the sofa and watched me,

Lillys Pov:

Within an hour the house began too flood with people, some that i knew but many I didn't, "Is that a Lilly Pad I see?" Looking up I see non other then Ronnie Radke, "Holy crap Ronnie!" I smile standing up and hugging him, "How are you buddy?" I ask parting from the hug "Oh Im gooooood, same old same old! How about you?" "Oh you know, just moved in with these crazy fuckers!" I smiled looking over at CC and Jinxx who were standing together talking too some girls, "Yeah and him.." Ronnie wispered poiting behind me I amidentley saw Ashley looking very annoyed, "Yep and him!" I smiled before hugging Ronnie once more, "Hey, well great seing you, Im gonna go see if I can go find Andy!" He laughed and stuck his tounge out doing devil horns with his hand, I smiled at him and waved then sitting down again... You see, Im not very good at partys, never have been doubt I'll ever be! I saw a hand extended out in front of me I looked up and saw the tattooed arms of Ashley I smiled and glared back, I then took his hands and he lead me upstairs into his room, I didnt have time to think before he closed the door behind him, "So you and Ronnie then?" Ashley asked circling me, "What about me and Ronnie?" I asked putting my hands behind my back, "Dating?" He asked coming closer, "Nope!" He smirked now straight up in front of me, "Good!" and with that he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him plunging his lips onto mine, It took a second to register what was happening before I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss destroying the space between us.

Jakes Pov:

I saw Ashley take Lilly upstairs... They would make a cute--- SHIT ASHLEYS TAKING MY SISTER UPSTAIRS!! GOD ALCOHOL STOP MESSING WITH MY JUDGEMENT!!!! I quickly put my drink down and told Ella I would be right back, Ella being my girl friend who I loved! I ran up stairs and straight to the last two doors i opened Lillys new room door, nothing! I then heard talking coming from Ashleys room but it was locked!! I started banging on the door but nothing happened! "ASHLEY IF YOU FUCK MY SISTER I WILL NEVER FUCKING FORGIVE YOU!!" I shouted.