Chapter 34

Ragini was sitting in her cell and waiting for Neil to leave... she was tapping her finger on the visor while her foot was doing same...

While Neil was having word with officer... he was watching ragini action corner of his eyes.. he  smirked seeing being her impatient...

Neil looked at dd who nodded his head..

Neil : thank you officer.. we should leave now..

Officer : sir why don't stay here till diner...

Neil : no... we have to leave for another city... we will be back soon...

He was speaking in high tone so ragini could listen to him..

Officer : okay sir!

Neil and dd left the jail not before giving a glance to ragini Cell..

Soon as Neil and dd left ragini sighed and lifted her saree up and took phone out...

She dialled a number and moved forward and backward... the call got connected...

Ragini : hello....

Caller : yes ma'am!

Ragini : officer Neil khanna is going to out of Mumbai.. today is good opportunity to take plan ahead...

Caller : okay ma' am.. when are you coming?

Ragini : in half an hour..

Ragini ends call and hid her phone... she leaned to her cell railing and looked out see every prisoner were going with his officer... she smirked and looked other side who was looking at her with smirk.....

The central jail was empty when ragini got escaped without getting caught... she got changed from jail clothes to  saree with heavy jewellery and long hair falling back of her waist till hip...

While walking she smirked that the person who helped opening the door...

Ragini : no one should know about me going out!

The person nods.. while ragini left the jail.. she came out and saw car waiting for her.. she sat in car and signed driver to drive...

While someone else was sitting in car far away from central jail and smirking...

Person : she got trapped in her own plan!

Person 2: she had to dd... now wait and watch how I expose who is rangu and ragini pandit  to world... she is reason why so many girls is missing... because of her every girls family is worried... she will get punish this time dd...

Dd looks at his sir whose eyes were spitting angry glares only....

Dd : sir.. shall we leave!

Neil : not yet... call Kabir...

Dd nods and called Kabir...

While Kabir side he was with his team sitting in car front vidyut house... as he got call he saw dd calling..

He picked the phone and kept it on speaker...

Kabir : hello dd!

Dd : Neil sir wants to talk..

Neil : how is everything going there?

Kabir : he hasn't left his house or called Juhi... I am thinking he is up to something.. sometimes back there was parcel sent to his house but he didn't came to pick it up... someone else took it inside.. the strange thing the same person came out and burned the parcel...

Neil: just keep eyes on his action and him... we are going to follow his mother...

Kabir : okay sir!

Neil ends call and hid his face wearing cap... dd did same.. Neil starts driving... he was tracking ragini car.....

In khanna house...

Avni was unknowingly she slept hugging her pillow... she got up rubbing her eyes as there was continuous knock on door.. she gets off up and fixed her room.. she opened her door and saw swetha there...

Avni : maa you here?

Swetha: I called hospital then got to know you are at home.. why didn't you come in kitchen?

Avni : sorry maa.. I thought to change first then come down but I didn't realise when I slept...

Swetha : it's okay.. come down have your dinner...

Avni : maa I am not hungry... you all eat..

Swetha : everyone had their... its only you left.. have some dinner.. you can't sleep empty stomach... hmm!

Avni : hmm! I will fresh up and come!

Swetha nods and leaves.. while avni went to washroom and splashed cold water on her face.. she then wiped her face with towel..

She came out of washroom and saw her phone.. she picked her phone and went down...

As she came down she saw Bebe and swetha only... she made her way to them..

Avni : maa!

Swetha : come I'll serve you!

Avni : maa it's fine... where is Juhi and papa?

Swetha :  Prakash ji slept and Juhi she is in her room..

Avni nods....

Avni was sitting on dinning table and playing with her spoon.. she was worried for Neil.. her heart was feeling restless like something will happen... she couldn't stop thinking about Neil..

Swetha was going to kitchen and saw her paying with food.... swetha called her.. avni got startled and looked at her...

Swetha : why you not eating? You playing with food. You okay!

Avni : maa....

Her voice sounded worried... swetha went to her and checked her forehead.... she felt Avni's head hot...

Swetha : avni you have fever!  Have little bit food then take medicine...

Avni : maa... I'm not hungry... I wanna go yo sleep...

Swetha : have few bites... you can't have medicine on empty stomach...

Avni nods and hardly takes few bites... swetha brought medicine and gave it to her... avni gulped it down and went to her room...

She got changed in nightwear.. she took Neil's shirt and kept it beside her bed... she covered herself from head... she closed her eyes and tried sleeping.... but sleep was far away from her  eyes....

She tried sleeping but at the end she opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling moving duvet over her face...

Avni : I hate you Neil.... I can't sleep without seeing you...

She then turned to his side and saw his shirt and pillow... she thought something and took his pillow.. she made the pillow wear his shirt... she then laid her bed on the pillow... she hugged Neil's pillow tightly and closed her eyes...

While other side ragini out of her car and went inside....

Here is the update!

How was the chapter?

What will happen next?

Why avni is felling restless?

How will Neil expose ragini?

What will vidyut do knowing ragini plan?

What is Juhi up to?

Did you miss Juhi?

Vote and comment!