Control

Fandom: Masquerade KISS (Love 365)

Pairing: Kei x Reader

Summary: Kei relinquishes control

"Not too tight?" You loom over him, your hair cascading down over your shoulders, a wicked grin on your face. He's laid out across the length of the bed, his body naked and warm. Kei flexes his arms, tugging on the soft leather cuffs binding his wrists. His arms are spread wide, upper body forming a fleshy Y against the red cotton sheets.

"No." A low buzz of arousal pulses through his body, pushing the hair on the back of his neck to attention. "Feels good."

You lean down and brush your lips against his cheek, your voice low and husky. "Wait just a few minutes. Good will be a distant memory."

He swallows thickly as you straighten and turn away from him. He's been looking forward to this. You like to dominate from time to time. And he is more than happy to let you.

"Lift your head," you tell him, turning back toward him with a long scarf hanging limply from your fingers. Kei follows your command, grinning as you tie the silk around his eyes, tucking it down firmly over the tops of his ears. The blackness is consuming and the hum of anticipation creeps up a notch, his muscles flexing and releasing in excitement.

Your lips, open and wet, drag across the inside of his right bicep and he jumps, the touch unexpectedly arousing. You chuckle and skim your lips up to the crook of his elbow, nipping softly. "Are you going to be this twitchy the whole time, Kei?"

"Just wasn't expecting my bicep to be your first stop on this tour of torture."

"Tour of torture?" The bed shifts beneath him as you move onto it, your lips still traveling up the length of his right arm. You reach his wrist and bite down sharply just below where the cuff is wrapped securely around him. He cries out as you suck at his skin, your tongue running over him hotly. You release him with a wet pop and then your mouth is at his ear, breath ruffling his hair. "I thought you were looking forward to being played with? To letting me do whatever I want to you?"

"I am. Very much," he affirms, turning his head in an effort to catch your lips.

You grab him by the chin and force his head away from you, your teeth digging into his neck. "No." Your fingers slide down to his throat. He swallows against the pressure, feeling the blood surge through his lower body. "You do what I say tonight, Kei," your fingers tighten, thumb pressing deeply into the pulse throbbing in his neck, "I am in control."

He nods in response and your hand loosens, moving down to skim over his collarbone. The bed shifts again, bouncing back lightly as you remove your weight. The tips of your fingers on his skin is the only contact between you and he closes his eyes tightly behind the blindfold, trying to anticipate your next move.

You drag your fingers over his chest, spreading them wide. Your thumb swirls over his nipple and he pictures your face in his mind, the look of hunger in your eyes, your bottom lip clamped tightly between your teeth. Your hair brushes over his stomach, light and tickling, and his fingers tense. He wants to wrap it around his hands, using your long hair as leverage as he bends your head back and devours your mouth.

He groans when you scrape your nails over his hip, your hand continuing its slow descent down his body. "_____, you're killing me."

You laugh softly, and he shivers as you curl your fingers around the curve of his knee, tugging it up into a gentle bend. "I've barely started." His body is jostled from side to side as you climb back onto the bed and move between his legs. Your hands caress his calves slowly as you speak, "Do I need to slow down so you can learn some patience?"