Never In His Wildest Dreams

Fandom: Masquerade Kiss (Love 365)

Pairing: The Boss x Reader

Summary: Boss helps you relax but you turn the tables on him

You sank onto the bed, sighing heavily. Today had been yet another long and exhausting day. Your body ached from exhaustion. You hoped you could convince your boss to give you a massage. You were in desperate need.

A few moments later he walked into the bedroom, smirking at the sight of you sprawled out on the bed. You still had your clothes on, but you were drifting off to sleep.

He walked over to the bed and kissed your forehead lightly. "You might want to change into something a little more comfortable," he said playfully.

Your only response was a sigh.

The boss chuckled and headed into the bathroom to get ready for bed. When he returned he saw that you had changed your clothes. He walked over to the bed and sat down next to you. "Why don't you lay on your stomach and I'll give you a massage," he said softly.

You smiled and obeyed his request without the usual fuss. He knew from your complacency that you must be completely drained from the tedious day you both had. He was more than willing to help you relax.

After grabbing the massage oil from the nightstand, he straddled your hips, careful not to put his full weight on you. He gently lifted your shirt, exposing your back to him. You raised up off of the bed slightly so he could pull the shirt off completely.

He squirted a liberal amount of the oil onto his hands and rubbed them together to warm the cool liquid. You lay patiently beneath him, awaiting his gentle touch.

After the oil was sufficiently warm, he placed his hands on your lower back working his way slowly up to your shoulders, spreading the oil on your skin as he went. You let out a sigh at the contact, making him smirk smugly.

When he reached your shoulders he took his time gently easing the knots of tension in your upper back. His nimble fingers making you moan in pleasure. No man had ever given you a massage quite like your boss. He really did have the magic touch.

He continued his quest, working his way down your back. Working out the knotted muscles as he went. Pleasuring you in more ways than one. By the time he was finished you felt boneless beneath him. You sank on the bed like liquid. You had never felt so relaxed.

He slowly lifted himself off of you and laid down beside you. "How was it?" he asked coyly. You didn't have to look at him to know he was smiling that confident smile of his.

A few moments later you finally turned your head and smiled at him. "That was amazing," you said honestly.

He leaned in to kiss you softly. You shifted, moving closer to him. You deepened the kiss, letting the passion you were feeling take over. He wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you flush against him. He slid his tongue across your bottom lip, begging for entrance. You granted it willingly. Your tongues quickly began the battle for dominance.

You slid yourself on top of him, straddling his hips, winning the fight for dominance. Your tongues continuing their lustful odyssey of each other's mouths.

You moved your attention to his shirt, making quick work of taking it off. You moved your lips over to his neck, kissing and nipping your way along. When you reached his ear, you sucked the lobe into your mouth playfully, eliciting a moan from him.

After paying his neck some more careful attention, you moved your affections down to his chest. Kissing and licking a trail as you went. He was in ecstasy beneath you, completely at your mercy. You were loving every minute of it. You could already feel the effect you were having on him pressing against you as you slid down his body seductively.

When you had reached his waist you fumbled with the button of his pants for a few seconds before it finally relented. You pulled the zipper down and slowly slid his pants down past his waist. You lifted yourself to the side of him so you could remove his pants completely.

As you were tossing the pants onto the floor a thought occurred to you. A way to make tonight a little more interesting. You got up off of the bed and walked over to your dresser on the other side of the room.

He let out an exasperated groan as he felt you leave the bed. He turned his head to look at you. "Where are you going?" he asked, his voice dripping with disappointment.

You turned to him and smiled, "Don't worry, I'm just getting something." You turned your attention back to your dresser, finding the object of your desire. You removed said item and hid it behind your back as you walked back over to your bed.

"What are you hiding?" he asked, now he was intrigued.

You leaned down to kiss him on the lips, "You'll see."

Your boss stared up at you, waiting for you to reveal the secret behind your back. You were straddling him once again. He was beginning to love being on bottom. He never thought he'd be saying that.

You looked down at him and smiled. "Close your eyes," you said.

He groaned, doing as he was told. He could hear the clicking of metal but didn't realize what you were doing until it was too late. He was handcuffed to the bed. He struggled to break free. You giggled at his futile attempts to escape. There was no way he was breaking out of these. "Are these actual handcuffs?" he asked in awe.

You smirked, "Yes sir."

Now it was his turn to chuckle, "Kinky." Never in his wildest dreams had he imagined you handcuffing him to the bed. He loved that you could still surprise him.

You laid yourself down on top of him and started kissing him with intensity and desire. He moaned into your mouth as you ground your hips down onto his. He desperately wanted to run his hands down your body.

Just as he was getting lost in the pleasure of your ministrations, you removed your body from his again. He sighed in exasperation, not understanding why you were torturing him so viciously tonight.

As he was about to ask you just what exactly you thought you were doing, realization set in. You were taking off your pants. He had been so caught up in his own pleasure that he hadn't even realized you were still practically fully clothed.

You wasted no time removing the remainder of your clothes, too horny to worry about taking your time.

As your final article of clothing hit the ground, you climbed back onto the bed. You kissed down the length of his body until your reached the elastic band of his boxers. You inched them down playfully with your teeth. He moaned, "Please _____... I can't... It's too much..."

You smiled, knowing what he meant, despite the lack of a coherent sentence. You stopped teasing him and pulled his boxers the rest of the way off of his body with your hands. However, you hadn't given up on teasing him entirely.

You kissed your way up his thigh at an agonizingly slow pace. Your boss was writhing beneath you, willing you to give him what he wanted. Finally, you gave in, taking the head of his cock slowly into your mouth. You sucked on the head for a few blissful yet grueling seconds before removing your mouth entirely. He whimpered at the loss of contact.

It wasn't long before your mouth returned to his throbbing member. You licked all the way from the base to the tip before finally taking him all the way into your mouth. "Oh ______," he moaned in ecstasy.

He could feel you smile around him. You continued to pump his aching cock with your luscious mouth. It didn't take long for him to reach the edge. "______... I'm gonna... It's... I can't... Ugh," he grunted as he came. His seed filling your mouth as you swallowed every drop.

After he had been milked of the last bit of his cum into your mouth you slid your way back up his body. You kissed him passionately, letting him taste himself on your tongue.

You flopped onto your back beside him, giving him time to recuperate. "Where did you learn to do that?" he asked in complete awe.

"A magician never reveals their tricks," you said with a wink as you released him from the handcuffs.

If it was possible, the boss had fallen even further in love with you. There was no doubt in his mind, you were the woman for him.