𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

𝘪 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥

helena kyle took upon the name helena fairchild at the age of nineteen after moving to detroit, michigan. her mother left gotham when the girl was seventeen, no note, no clues to where she was going and no goodbye. this always stuck with helena, even 6 years later the girl was left feeling like something bad happened to her mother and that she missed a clue as to what happened to her.

shortly after moving to detroit, she was reunited with her childhood friend dinah soyer (otherwise known as dinah lance - queen) the metahumans met eachother when they were only thirteen, after dinah stopped helena from pickpocketing someone on the street. they then had a love- hate relationship until they were fifteen and just decided to put their childish antics behind them and become friends. they lost touch after selina disappeared from gotham, helena had isolated herself from anyone who knew she existed after.

her mother was her main provider, she may have taught her how to steal, fight and fend for herself but it didn't mean that she would be able to cope emotionally without her. having no contact with anyone for a year afterwards took a massive toll on the girl, as it would on anyone else. she lost a bit of her sanity in the time she spent alone, but she managed to hide it well.

but once moving to detroit, she put her past life behind her. she would no longer be helena kyle, but helena fairchild. although she never forgot what her mother taught her. she did what she had to when she wanted to and she always ended up on top in the end. and she never stopped being the conniving little kitty she grew up as.