Chapter 3 - A Date With Hyuk

"Can I walk you home?" Sanghyuk asked, while throwing on his coat and undoing his tie. "I see that you didn't drive here today, and I just got off work."

        Taekwoon smiled at the observant young man. "If you really want to, but my house is probably far from yours." He took some of the whipped cream from his cake onto his fork and ate it.

        "I don't care. I just want to spend more time with you." Sanghyuk sat down kitty corner from the older man and put his elbows on the table. He smiled at Taekwoon and a light blushed crawled across his face when the older man smiled back at him.

        "Let me finish my cake." Taekwoon took the strawberry off the whipped cream and licked the excess off.

        "Y'know, it was me who added your cake to the ones in the display." Sanghyuk said, watching him take little bites of the strawberry, wishing that he'd get a small bite of it.

        "Thank you. I've seen it's become quite popular now." Taekwoon noticed that Sanghyuk was staring at the strawberry and smiled when he realized that Sanghyuk would be okay with eating it though he's already eaten part of it. "Would you like me to give you a bite of the strawberry?"

        "If you're okay with that, please." Sanghyuk smiled widely.

        "Are you okay with eating part of it though I've already eaten some of it?" Taekwoon swung it side to side by the stem and looked down at his cake, with a small smirk on his face.

        "Yes! It's not like your spit is poison!" Sanghyuk said, hoping that he was right, and was more focused on the swinging strawberry. Taekwoon reached over, and held it near Sanghyuk's mouth to feed him. Sanghyuk noticed that he was going to feed him, and then burst out laughing out of embarrassment. "Are you going to feed me?"

        "That was the idea." Taekwoon said, with a bashful smile. He hoped that they were close enough to do that. "Unless you don't want me to."

        "No! It's not!" Sanghyuk didn't care that his blush was very apparent. "Not a problem. Please."

        "Okay." Taekwoon reached over and held it close to his mouth, and Sanghyuk leaned to meet it and took a small bite. "Ah, that was so cute."

        "Me? Cute? No. I'm manly." In truth, Sanghyuk was happy that Taekwoon thought he was cute. He didn't want to admit it because he's already embarrassed himself enough for today. This was Taekwoon's affect on him though, he was always nervous that he'd embarrass himself, and being around him made it worse.

        "Let's go with cute." Taekwoon took a bite of the strawberry, then fed Sanghyuk again. "You may be manly, but you can also be cute."

        Sanghyuk smiled at his comment. Somehow, it made him smile, though he was still saying that he was cute. He watched as Taekwoon finished the strawberry and put the stem on the napkin next to the plate. "My turn?" He asked cheekily, taking Taekwoon's fork and plate and getting a bite and balancing it on the fork.

        "To feed me?" Taekwoon was surprised that Sanghyuk would try what he just did, and it gave him butterflies. He wasn't expecting it, and that was a fun feeling.

        "Well, you just did, so I thought I'd return the favor." He brought the fork close to Taekwoon's mouth while chuckling, thinking that Taekwoon would never let him. Instead, Taekwoon leaned forward and ate it, getting another bashful smile, and covering his face. "You're cuter."

        "No..." Taekwoon mumbled out, looking between his fingers at the young man who looked as embarrassed as he felt.

        "It's the truth so deal with it." Sanghyuk said, having a bite of it as well. He laughed, making Taekwoon feel a little better about being like that.