The Door

I walked in the door then i saw her sitting on the fuzzy green couch, my mother talking to her. I grumped throwing my books on the floor and stomping up to my room. My sister was sitting on her half of the room texting like always. She looked up at me with a confused look and i gave her the stair.

"Lily is here, and whyyyyy!", I yelled. Lily is the annoying 5 year old we babysit, except me and my sister do not like her one bit.

"Well, she is moving in on the acount her parents died, just saying", Megan said bitterly. Megan was my sister. We are the same age, and we both hate Lily.

I stood there my life just became world war 3, and i mean the bad kind. I cant believe the girl that we babysit is about to move in with me, my life is going to be over.

I was sitting on my bed in a daze thinking how to stay away from Lily but then, she stood in my room were I sleep say my name "Alice!!!" Lily said. "Can I have some hot dogs I'm hungry" Lily said hungry. "Sure have Megan make them" I said angrily.

Thinking to my self i sayed why does this have to be me having the worst girl living with me. Megan came in to the room texting then ran in to the wall. "Oh my god what is with you and your texting" I said."I love my phone thats not my falt" Megan said. We laughed. Then we both sat in total silence.

After dinner with Lily Megan and I went up to our room and sat and talked "what are we going to do about Lily" Megan said. "What are we spouses to do?" I said. "I don't know I don't know" said Megan.

The next day all day I was thinking about Lily but then Megan said " Why do we even not like her" "I don't know" I said " Then why not start liking her" Megan said I was starting to think about what Megan said and I didn't awnsered so we just sat there then Lily came in "ALICE!!"she screamed "I want food I'm hungry!" She said Megan awnsered her "I well go get you food come on.

I was sitting there all alone I walked over to the door and it was locked "your not being funny Megan" I said with a funny voice "Megan? MEGAN????" I said scared I shook the handle twisted and turns it, it wouldn't budge. I called Megan's phone over and over, she didn't awnser. She always awnsers her phone. I sat in my room for a half in hour and no one came I got tired I started to doze off. When I wok up it was 3:00 AM.

Then I tried to open the door it opened I got vary weird feeling some thing was going to happen but nothing did. I walked down the hall way to the living room, no one,"Megan are you in here lily are you?" No response. That's wen things got weird I went up to Lilies room I couldn't open her door. I was just standing there thinking we're did my sister go.