Chase: Introduction

I was already up and dressed. All I needed to do was find my shoes. I tip toe around Teresa's dorm room trying not to make a sound.

*CLUNK!*

I knock over an empty beer can.
I clench my fist, praying to God this girl doesn't wake up.

"Mmm." I hear a moan escape her lips.

C'mon Chase, hurry up and get out of here!

I was trying my best to be quiet. As soon as I was sure she wasn't waking up I scan the room again. I look under the bed, behind the couch, I couldn't find them.

Alright Charles think!

Where did I leave them? I try to get a clear image of what I could have done with them last night but I had too much to drink at that party. I don't remember what I did with my damn shoes but I remember how loud Teresa screamed my name. That's funny.

I walk toward the couch and moved one of the pillows just sitting there and there they were!

"Yes!" I whisper to myself.

I slipped my shoes on so quick you would have thought I was gettin ready to run a marathon. I put my jacket on and head for the door I can honestly say I almost made it, until I hear a grunt coming from behind me.

"Ahem!"

"Fuck." I whispered as I turned around slowly. Teresa.

"Smooth Chase, that's just real nice."
She gave me the harshest look I've ever seen.

"What?!" I shrug my shoulders. "What you thought this was."

"You asshole!" She gets up and starts walking toward me. "So I'm good enough to fuck but I'm not good enough to cuff?"

"Listen." I try to speak to her softly. "You're good enough to cuff, but who said I wanted to be the one to cuff you."

"You're a dog!" Teresa clenched her teeth. I guess she was trying to keep herself from crying. But I didn't care. The feeling was mutual. "I can't believe I just gave it up."

"I can." I snort. "C'mon Teresa it's not like you were a virgin, you've been fuckin way before I stepped into the picture, I can't help that it was the best you've had."

*SLAP*

My face stung. Did she really? This COULDN'T be happening. Now, I've always told myself that in a situation like this I would keep my cool. After all, I've seen my mother get smacked plenty of times by my father, so who would I be if I would have hit this girl back? I would be just like him and I wasn't havin that. I clench my fists to prevent myself from batting the hell out this girl. My frustration just turned into anger, and she knew, because as soon and I loosened up my fists, she took two small steps back.

"Bitch!" I boom. "Ungrateful ass hoe! I am not your equal! I am not your friend! I fucked you once, I got what I wanted and I don't want anything to do with you now!"

I watched her tears fall down her cheeks, she had the same look my mother used to give my dad after he had beat her. I'm a monster, I wasn't going to stop though. Nobody could stop me, I am my fathers son.

"So thats how it's Gona be?" Teresa whispers.

"No. That's not how it's gona be." I say through clenched teeth. "-because that's how it was and that's how it is."

With that, I walk out and slam the door behind me. I couldn't escape it, I become more and more like my father each day.