Chapter 6: Taking Randy down

*paparazzi and their cameras clicking*
—{Lai's P.O.V}—
————————————————-
"Mrs. Lexington what is it you would like to be telling us today." Tonight, in front of Hop's Diner.. and until then, fuck outta my face.
—[Hospital]—
—(Lai's P.O.V.)—
——————————
Hey, i'm here to see Mikey. "Yes ma'am room 232", the nurse says. *knocks* I'm here. "Hey babe", Mikey says. "Hey Lai", Maddie says. "Sooo how did it go with you dad", Maddie asks? My father.. is a Lexington as I should've known he wasn't gonna give up so he wants war now. That's exactly what i'm gonna give him. "Anyways the doctor said he'll be free Tuesday them drugs really took a hold on his immune system", Maddie informs. But, he'll be fine right? "Yeah".
———>Hop's Diner<———
{Lai's P.O.V.}
—————————————-
*cameras clicking*
Hello! Everyone my name is Lai Lexington as many of you know my father is Randy Lexington. This town have been recently suffering from murders but i'm not here to talk about the murders. I'm here to talk about to extreme sickness thes-
*gun shots*
"You don't think-", Maddie says to Lai. Maybe.. Maybe not..
—~Back At The Hospital~—
—/Lai P.O.V.\—
——————————————-
That shooting Maddie.. could've been the shadow or someone my dad hired. "If it was your dad, he's trying to silence you", Maddie says. And that.. he will not do!
===<Back At Lai's Home>===
{Lai's P.O.V.}
——————————————
Daddy was it you? "The gunshot Mija?" Yeah! "If i'm being really honest.. yes it was me. Did you really try sabotaging me. Think again" As I said.. This won't end until I win. "That'll be never then", Randy says.

—~Back At The Hospital~—
—/Lai's P.O.V.\—
——————————————-
I need something else that will get the people's attention. "Try another public event", Maddie says. What will that do? "Use cameras and I mean everywhere", Maddie adds. I like how you're thinking Maddie.
———>Hop's Diner<———
{Lai's P.O.V.}
—————————————-
*Maddie and Lai puts cameras in every spot possible* "I think that's everywhere", Maddie says. Now all we need is to make the announcement.
~Live~
Hey guys Hop's Diner in 30 mins let's continue this conversation!
—30 minutes later—
Now, everyone as I was talking about before. The drugs that have made an large amount of people in Mysterydale sick.. VERY SICK. My father- *gun shots and chaos* EVERYONE, calm down it's ok! We cannot be feared over a gunshot anymore trust me it's my father.. He made those drugs called Blue Ice.. Proof? *pictures shows* My father have been at the Mysterydale's Elementary making drugs that's why kids aren't attending that school! My dad is responsible for this ALL OF THIS! That's all I had to say fellow citizens now that you all know give.him.HELL.
===<Back At Lai's Home>===
    {Randy's P.O.V.}
——————————————
That girl never learns. She can never outsmart me. *banging on the door* Welp, there she goes. *Randy opens the door* "Randy Lexington you're under arrest for the illegal selling of drugs and sickness anything you say against you will be used against you in court. "Yeah, Daddy I told you.. I won't end until I WIN", Lai says.
~~~But Later That Night At Willow's Home~~~
                         {Willow's P.O.V.}
——————————————————————
*music playing*
As Willow dances to the music. *rocks hitting Willow's window* I swear if that's Mikey. *Willow looks out her window and sees the Shadow and hides quickly* fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. *Willow grabs a bat and grabs gun and opens the front door and sees the shadow* Let's Play! *The Shadow Grunts* huh? I haven't even hit you?. "I suggest you run shadow while you still can", Louis says. *as the shadow guy runs off into the night* thanks Louis, "No problem, you are my friend after all", Louis says.
———————————————————
𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑤? 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛? 𝑊𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒.. 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑡..

𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅...✨