BE STRONG .YOU ARE MY LITTLE STAR

1

In a Redgoldfield village a girl Benila is living with her mother and her brother .Benila is a beautiful teenage girl with brown eyes,chubby cheeks,long hair, golden silky hair and with rose fragrance sweat. she is a kind hearted girl.She is happily living in that village .She goes to work in fields with her mother Agnel often . Her brother Stephanio was studying in a college.Village women and girls works in fields. Men can work anywhere and also allowed to school colleges. 'Benila 'used to sing songs and dance in fields. village people are very jealous on her beauty .Stephanio doesn't like to work and he will ask her younger sister to work

'Benila bring that book' 'bring me a glass of water ' like that he often makes her sister to work,and he will spend the time leisurely.Being the single mom Agnel work's hard to look after her children,Benila helps her mother often.

One day a cruel man Wolfdoster came that village ,he used to do black magic .He is searching for real rose fragrance for completing mission for eternal life. He went to many places to find out the real rose fragrance but he couldn't find it so at last he came to that village.At that time Wolfdoster was stunned with the smell of rose fragrance near the field but he couldn't find any roses he followed the smell and that time Wolfdoster fond number of women working in a field.After sometime that fragrance smell disappeared.

That Afternoon Benila and her Mother Agnel went to their house for lunch .Stephanio returned from his college and he sat on his bed and started ordering his sister ,Benila will obey his Brother ,But Stephanio hated her.

Next morning Benila and Agnel again went to work .Wolfdoster again came to the same field in the afternoon time .He could feel the smell of rose fragrance all over place and again started searching for roses but he couldn't find any roses at that time he saw Benila dancing in that field and mesmerized on seeing her dance . Wolfdoster near to the field at that time Agnel came there and called Benila for lunch.

Wolfdoster is thinking to find the rose fragrance in his mind,at that time he heard the two women talking on the street.

'HEY Maya how can a girl can be such beautiful like angel ,Benila is the mesmerizing beauty and her rose fragrance sweat will make any man to fall for her' women told

'yes Selma i am jealous on her ' another women replied.

Wolfdoster heard this and he taught he can use Benila to complete his mission for eternal life.He taught of kidnapping Benila by his wicked mind.

Next day morning, Benila was very happily getting ready to work , poor Benila doesn't knows the cruel fate .She is admiring the beauty of nature and the snow dew drops which makes the morning climate extra ordinary.She is shinning in that beauty of morning sun rise. She started working with her mother Agnel. At that time Benila saw something moving near the meadow she went near it and heard the cry of the baby.Suddenly a wolf appeared there and took away the baby from the meadow .Benila was shocked and started to chase the wolf to save that baby .She ran and ran behind the wolf it went inside a dense jungle wolf dropped that baby suddenly that baby vanished and that wolf transformed into Wolfdoster .Benila couldn't believe her own eyes ,she was startled and fainted.

Benila opened her eyes ,she found herself in a strange place.That place is a wooden palace with full of glass arts.She couldn't find anyone in that palace ,she was very frightened..She stood up and peeped through a small window she can only she the mighty lake which is flowing in the shape of snake ,tall grassy meadows and a big tree with a huge snake ,she couldn't find any person in that strange place and she was frightened and her body started sweating fragrance from her sweat filled the whole room.