Y U G Y E O M X R E A D E R

GOT7 IMAGINES
KIM YUGYEOM X R E A D E R

???

Why is it so hard?Why is it so hard to see you happy with her?Why does it hurt?Why does it hurt so much to see you two in the altar promising that you'll staytogether in sickness and health?Is it because...I loved you so much?I think so...But what can I do?Its the only way to make you happy...So I let go...

YUGYEOM

I was there...I saw them hugging each other...Its okay...I'm okay...Atleast you're happy...I'm happy too...It just hurt so much...Thinking that I should be that person...I should be that person with you...But what can I do?What can I do your heart doesn't scream my name anymore...The love is gone...I just wish you the best...Am I that too kind?That even though you left me I'm still wishing you happiness...Today is supposed to be My and Hye Jin's wedding...But I know it...I know that she can't really forget him..I know that she still loves him...Since I already bought the ticket I just went to Jeju alone...

***

After 7 hrs I finally arrived at Jeju...I was just walking when I accidently bumped into someone...

???

So I decided to go to Jeju to rest there...I was just walking when someone bumped into me...??: I'm sorry miss...He looked at me with a smile and wait...He's also wearing a wedding suit...Let me guess hmmm...I think he's also a broken-hearten person...

YUGYEOM

I saw a girl wearing a wedding dress...Wait...Is she here for honeymoon or...Is she here like me because she's broken-hearted too?

???

I was about to leave when...Yugyeom: Miss you dropped your wallet...

??: Oh I see thank you...

Yugyeom: Sorry if I'm talking too much are you also here because...

??: Is it obvious?

He laughed a bit...

Yugyeom: Did you also checked in, in the hotel nearby?

I nodded...

Yugyeom: I don't really know someone.. is it okay if we go together?

YUGYEOM

She laughed...Am I funny?

??: Woah two heartbroken people? Aigoo sure...

***

After two hrs we finally arrived at the hotel...

Yugyeom

??: Whats your room number?

??: Mine? 309, 3rd floor...

Yugyeom: Mine too! But 4th floor...

We laughed...

??: Do you any plans for dinner?

Yugyeom: I don't... do you want to eat together?