Why did i run

Its been a week since we were at Ella's watching mean girls it was a lot of fun Tbf.
Somebody knocked my door at 9pm?
I opened the door to see George with flowers and the film 'the best of me' "hello you" i gave him a hug "hey want to watch a film? I would take you out somewhere but i cba with papz" i had a big grin on my face "so we are having a date indoors" i said winking.he went bright red "well yeah" "come in then" "these flowers are for you" "omg George they are beautiful" i gave him a kiss on the cheek and then did i only realise what i had done oh shit." Im sorry" "no don't be sorry" his smile though omg!
--------
George POV
omg she was so beautiful. When she kissed my cheek i thought i would turn into a tomato! "May i?" She said "yeah surr" she then placed her head on my chest Omg!
"Are you crying?" "No i just have hayfever" "its okay to cry at sad films" that when there were tears all over her face and looked like a panda awh.
"Come here you saftey"
I gave her a George hug apparently
they have the best.
"I like you" did she really just say that? Omg!
"What did you jut say?"
She sat on mu lap and said I'm in love with you and have been since i saw you on x factor i was hoping ella would show you to me"
I didn't know how to respond
She got up and ran to her bathroom i had to lear oh fuck!
Ffion POV
why tell him you stupid fuckig bitch ergh