The official first date

Matthew asked me out last night,and I said yes of course(: . We woke up this morning,and he had made us breakfast. I asked him what we were doing today and he looked me in the eye and said "Will you,go on a date with me?" I said yesss(: . But he wouldn't tell me where we were gonna go,I texted Athena asking how it went with her and Jack G. she responded "He's taking me out to dinner tonight but wont say where,it's driving me crazy!!!!!" I texted her back "I knowww! Matt asked me out tonight too and he wont tell me eitherrrr" So,both of us going on dates that we have no clue where we are going. I texted the other girls who all replied with where they were going on their date..But why can't Athena&I know where we are going? Maybe they are just romantic like that.

I walked back into my room,and saw an outfit laid out on the bed,a brand new outfit! Crop top,High waisted shorts,and a pair of vans...Well....That looks like a cute outfit I thought,Matt walked in and says"That's for you,put it on &wear it tonight" "Matt,I cant except this..You've spent too much money" "My gift to you for saying yes". I didn't argue with that I just gave him a smile&a hug..Now where is Matt taking me?????????

Keep going???