Chapter 2

Y/n was on the phone, talking to April. "I'm sorry about your job, April, but I can't say I blame her."

"You could have backed me up." April retorted.

"Yeah, so I sound like a nut, too. Besides, they said not to tell anyone." Y/n argued. "But all of this is still crazy. So, Eric Sacks and your father were the ones who created the turtles? Or rather, made them how they are?"

"Yes. They created the mutagen to help people."

"Everything is so hard to believe." Y/n admitted.

"Well, I-" April suddenly stopped.

"April?" Y/n called into the phone.

"It's my computer. It was hacked by Donatello. He wants us to meet him at 'fourth-avenue and twelfth-street'." She informed.

"What? When?" Y/n questioned.

"Now, I guess." She replied. Y/n could hear jingling of keys from the other side of the room. "I'll see you soon."

"Wait!"

"What's up?"

"Let's stay on the phone in case something goes wrong." Y/n suggested.

"Um, okay."

The girls chatted as they made their way to the rendezvous point. April arrived first, looking around for Y/n.

"Hey!" She heard Y/n shout. April looked over, seeing the girl wave at her. Y/n jogged up, hanging up her phone.

"Hello?" April called into the air. "You told us to come here! I brought Y/n with me. We did exactly what you-"

A thud was heard behind the girls and April let out a scream, spinning around, while Y/n flinched considerably, also turning.

"Okay! Are you April O' Neal and Y/n L/n?" Mikey asked, looking them over.

"Initiating retinal scan..." Donnie informed, walking over with his goggles down and the machine on his wrist activated. "Scanning, scanning, scanning, scan complete! It's them!"

"Was there really any doubt?" Y/n wined, wiping her eyes because of the harsh light. April backed away too, spinning right into Leo's arms.

"Of course it's them, Donnie." Leo spoke. He looked down at April. "Hey!" He greeted casually, though with a slightly sinister tone. Y/n didn't even see him and Raph come in. "Really glad you guys could make it." He spoke as April backed away from him. "There's someone really important we want to introduce you guys to, but first."

Y/n's eyes widened as she saw Raph place a sack over April's head. "Hey!" She shouted. She began to rush forward, but a sack was placed over her head as well, blocking out most things. She could still see vague shapes, but she had a few blind spots, and the colors and details were a little wonky. "Hey!" She repeated as she felt arms wrap around her. "Get off!" She demanded, struggling against the grip.

"Hey, calm down! It's me, Donnie!" The turtle spoke. Y/n grunted, having managed to squirm out of his grip. Donnie let out a surprised squeak. She ripped the sack off her head, seeing Raph have a hand on April's shoulder, moving her to Mikey.

"Watch her." He instructed. Y/n's eyes widened in fear and alarm. Raph began taking heavy steps toward her. "Don't resist."

"Yeah, cause that sounds comforting!" Y/n shouted, backing up. She backed up too far, because her back was pressed against the plaster of Leo's chest. She squealed and ducked down, avoiding his arms trying to wrap around her. She tried to crawl through Raph's legs, but he grabbed her ankle. She let out a yelp as he lifted her above his head, looking her in the eyes with a scowl. "Why are you guys doing this?" She demanded, holding her shirt so it didn't ride up. She was thankful it was dark, because she was certain her face was red.