Part 1 for Contest

Sitting in my hotel room, I stare out into the town of East Java. The castles sparkle. The hotel is mini. Looking at my notebook, I gather all of the information about the village. I try to write my thesis. Trying to focus, a sound comes from the hallway. Hearing a Gamelan and a fleeting, confusion sets in my mind. Grabbing my notebook, I begin to follow the sound. Looking down the hallway, I spot her, a girl dancing. Her rhyme pulls me towards her. Following her, the girl's light brown eyes hypnotize me. In a blink of an eye, she disappears. Heading to my room, chills creep up my spine. Biting my nails, sweat drips. Getting overwhelmed, I plop onto the bed. The instruments keep playing. Placing the pillow over my ears, I slap the bed. Having enough, I run out of the room. Following the dancing girl, I form a fist. Approaching a room, I open the door. Watching, two men beat up a small young girl. Her big black eyes glare at me. Seeing a dead body, I gasp for air. Looking, the men run after us. Dashing away, blood drips down the bloody knife. The mini girl follows me. Turning, the ghost of the dancing girl pulls me back. I push them onto the floor. Lifting the small girl, I drop a lighter. Smoke forms, the sound of the instruments get louder. As I exit, the building burns. The fire eats it, the dancing girl waves. Sliding their hands on the glass, the men scream. I will never forget the sight as the ghost disappeared into the night. 

 The End