Part one

There once was an old man with a ragged grey lab coat who washed up on the shore of cherry grove town. His eyes hazy breath tight. We tried talking to him but the man only said , "save... save Amber ..." Before he unceremoniously unfurled his long arms around an old create and past away. Inside the box was a sleeping blue haired child.
The little girl miraculously survived however the man was unknown to the people. On his person were three Pokéballs however no one could open said capsules. The Pokéballs stayed small and could not be registered in the Pokémon center.

I suppose they might have been empty if only they could enlarge. Instead I hung it around the child's neck hoping it might bring connection to her father's relatives.
My sunflora and ledyba loves the girl very much. They always helped me in the garden but with the new addition everything changed .
She brought laughter when helping me garden and made going for strolls vibrant in the forest, asking what this and that was, chasing after small wild Pokémon, ledyba gained two levels in one day from the rascal .
She loves Pokémon very much but sometimes I see her stare off into the sky.
She told me that her friends played in the sky however she cannot recall their names. I gave her paper and crayons thinking she could draw them. She drew four figures: a red one with a tail, a blue one with an brown circle, a small green one with dark green spots and a green onion, and finally a purple creature with ball hands and ball feet along with a tail and two horn like appendages

I named her after the lilies growing near the banks at that time we found her and chose her first by the father's last word Amber . Her name officer is Amber lily Elm

"I'm sorry miss but you cannot adopt her with your age being over the adoption requisite,"

"Officer, please her father..."

"Yes yes I know it's hard but how bout this ask one of your neighbors to adopt her will ya. I don't want to enforce the law down yer throuts."

"Dear how bout we call Hugh dear , he needs a family any way,"

"You call him Max I'm not done with the officer here,"

"Hello Hugh it's me remember the little girl and the Pokéballs that couldn't be stored..." "Yes, Amber dearest, she needs a parent and we can't take her in, could you..."  "Yes, I know this is sudden...Hugh you can't keep yourself cooped up in the laboratory forever and your mother wishes you visit more anyway... you'd just need to feed her and play with her, take her to school she'll be out of your hair for work... darnet you raise baby Pokémon for new trainers how hard can a child be, she's not a toddler. You were much more work than her. She's mild mannered and loves Pokémon..."

"F, fa ther but I... she won't have a motherly figure... and what about when she's older and needs undies."

"Your mother will help with that,"

"... al alright "

"Good your mother would kill us if she couldn't have her in the family,"

"..."
—- —— -
"Honey he says he'll adopt the munchkin."

"Good, you hear that officer. My son in New bark town wants to adopt her, he has a good paycheck too. So go get that adoption form from the station!"

"And so our tale goes onward-"
"Gracie" hollers Max
"What is it? I was in the middle of writing," she replied
"The pecha berries have caught on fire."
"Again? Max! This is why I tell you to stay out of the kitchen!" Grace Replied promptly shutting her diary.