My Night And Shining Armor

."Mommy I can't sleep." Anjelica said. Betty answered"bWould you like me to tuck you in?" "Tell me a bedtime story?" Asked Anjelica. "Ok!" Told Betty. Once upon a time a princess lived... The princesses name is Betty. She lived in the Diamond Castle in Turkey. She hoped one day she would get married to a handsome prince. She has always dreamed of Louis Tomlinson to be her night and shining armor. Her best friend Jamie hopes to be married to Zayn Malik. At night they make fantasy bbbythyhybhtthhbtyhjournals.

One day Betty gets kidnapped and put in a shed with bugs and rats. You know how that will turn out being a princess and all. Jamie was wondering where she was. It was about 2 hours later and Jamie went out looking for Betty. When Jamie was looking she bumped into an evil hobo. He stabbed her in the back and covered her in dirt. Their was no trace of Jamie and she was never spoken of again. As Louis was walking in the forest he herd a scream and yelp in the shed. He rose to action and saved Betty. They came home and relized they were made for each other. They got married and had a baby girl named Anjelica. They lived happily ever after. Anjelica said" Zzzzzz!" Louis said" Did you tell the story of how we met?" Betty replied" yes! I love you so much!" Louis replied," I love you to!" Then 2 years later the queen of Europe died and Betty had to rule the kingdom. Louis didn't want leave the country, but Anjelica wanted to and so did Betty. Betty really had no choice and Louis did, but if he wants to keep Betty he might want to. The last day for Louis to come with Betty and Anjelica. Louis made up his mind and decided to stay. Betty couldn't stop crying and Anjelica was just plain old confused. On the flight to Europe, Betty was still crying, took 6 hours to land. When they landed a lemo took them to the castle. Anjelica started school the next day. It was dress code so they went out shopping for uniforms. Marti the chef cooked steak and pumpkin pie for desert. Anjelica had to go to bed. Anjelica asked for a story. As Betty was telling the story Anjelica relized that all of these stories were true stories. Back at home Louis missed Anjelica and Betty. Louis didn't know what to do because Betty was so sad and was most likely mad at him. Anjelica decided to write him a letter. Her letter said," Dear Daddy, I miss you and wish you would come and mommy wants you to come to but she thinks you wouldn't come if hits you in the head so I want to surprise her by you coming down?!.

Love Anjelica" Louis got the letter and decided to come down. Betty got a call and had to go to the airport for a surprise. Anjelica had to stay because of school. When Betty came she was crying of joy and said never do that again. They went back to the castle and Anjelica came home she screamed and hugged Betty and Louis. Betty ended the hugging and said," Louis you are my night and shining armor." We ruled the country together and had another child named Timmy. Timmy was special, he grew up everyday. The magical council found out and wants to hunt him down. Betty said when she found out she will do what ever it takes to keep her