Chapter 23: The Operation

(Yumi PoV)

I was walking towards the Infirmary, as Ghost was there. As I walked in I heard the usual screaming of Eliza and Demon. "WHY THE FUCK DO YOU EXIST?" "BECAUSE PEOPLE THINK TORTURE IS PLEASUARBLE AND THE WHITE MASKS DECIDED THAT TELEPORTING WAS A FUCKING GOOD IDEA." "JUST FUCK OFF BACK TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG." "NAH, IM GOING TO STAY HERE AS IT PISSES YOU OFF YOU REDHEADED BITCH."

Time to defuse this situation. I walked closer and saw Gustave waiting outside. "Don't enter, please." Doc pleaded. I just entered, Doc followed. "OH LOOK, HERES THE OTHER BITCH." "GO DRINK SOME FUCKING BLEACH." I just sighed and walked over to Ghost. "FUCK OFF YUMIKO." She went to slap me, I tried to grab her fist but a black mist went around her wrist. It was Demon. "You do not, I repeat, DO NOT, hit Yumiko Imagawa. You fucking understand you Windex guzzler." She looked slightly frightened. "Now fucking get out of here." She quickly rushed outside. "I wish it didn't get that far." "Its ok Demon, is Ghost there?" I asked. "Hes still asleep, he went through a very straining week, mentally. So I forced him to rest." "Oh ok, can you please tell me when he wakes up." I said to him, I started walking away. "I will. Now get some rest yourself Yumiko."

As I walked out Harry walked past me. He seemed quite happy. So I decided to follow him. "Ah Demon. I have a massive proposition." "What is it harry?" "ive found a way to split you and Ghost apart. You can have your own body. And Ghost can be Ghost. If you want." He said, he looked quite happy with his discovery. Then I could feel Celestia take over, I didn't get knocked out though. "We should take it demon, oh, by the way harry. My name is Celestia, Demon brought me here to help keep Yumiko alive when she almost died." "Ah, right then. So you both want to take the offer?" Then both Demon and Celestia said yes. "Right, im going to tell Doc to prep for surgery." "Wait. Wait till Ghost has recovered, then yes we will do the surgery." "Ok, we can wait." I felt myself gain control again. "That felt weird." "Celestia taking control randomly? Haha, I remember when I used to do it to ghost. It annoyed him and made me laugh."

I walked back to my dorm. And waited for the surgery to happen.

About a week later. Demon announced to me and Harry that Ghost was now awake, and he agreed with the surgery. So me and Ghost got ready.

(Ash PoV)

We got told that both Yumiko and Ghost were going to an operation and may be under for a couple of days, I walked to Frost. "Why is Yumiko going under for the Operation? It was only Ghost who had a demon." I asked, very confused.

"Not many know but I might aswell tell you. Yumi was about to die, during a mission. And you know Demons fast healing abilities, they were the only way to save her. So demon managed to get Yumi a "Demon" of her own. She was actually more like an angel. Her voice was so calming and sweet. Anyway her name was Celestia. She had actually saved us during the second Bartlett U attack." She replied.

"Why didn't I know?" I asked, slightly betrayed. "Demon, and the rest of us who knew, didn't want you abusing Yumi like you were Ghost. So we all kept it a secret." She said. I felt really betrayed that no-one told me. But I could understand. I was being a proper dick to Ghost and Demon. But he did almost kill me. But I did try to shoot him before hand. SHIT I was really I bitch wasn't i.

"Ive really been a bitch recently haven't i." I said looking down. "Yes, you have." We both turned around and saw Harry stood there. "Did you know that Ghost and Demon was threatening to resign because of you. He didn't want any more abuse coming to the people who trusted him. The only reason he stayed was Specialist Yumiko." Both me and frost stared at him.

"I....i....i didn't know I went that far." I sheepishly said. I felt like a proper bitch. I just walked off back to my Dorm.

(Frost PoV)

I watched as Eliza walked away, I went to follow her but Harry stopped me. "Let her think." He said. I just nodded and went to the armoury.

(couple of hours later)

I had barely seen Eliza since that "talk" so I decided to go find her. "Hey Jordan, have you seen Eliza?" I asked the pyro. "Nope, not seen 'liza all day. Thought you would have." He replied. I decided to walk over to her dorm. "Hey, Eliza. You in there?" I asked. "No" was the answer I got back. I opened the door and saw her in the middle of the room. On her sofa. Looked like she had been crying a lot.

"Hey Eliza." I said as I walked up. "Have I really been that bad to them?" she said back. I knew I should lie but I couldn't. "To be fair, you have. But its not too late. You can repair the bond between you three. It may take time, but im sure you can do it." I said to her, trying to reassure her.

"But what if they don't survive this operation." She asked, starting to tear up again. "are you questioning Gustave's abilities. Don't let Taina hear you say that." I said with a laugh. "But they will survive. Demon and Celestia won't let them die. I know that."

(Ghost PoV)

I woke up with a cracking headache. "Jesus what the fuck happened?" I questioned to myself. It seems like someone heard. "Ghost, your awake. Good." I heard Gustave say. "was the operation successful. "Yes it was successful." I turned around and saw someone stood there with Red glowing eyes. "Hey Demon." I said with a smile. "Where did they get the bodies?" "White masks on death row. Since they were going to die anyway me and Celestia have wiped their minds clean and we were implemented. Still hurt like a bitch." He said with a laugh. "Hows Yumiko?" I asked. "Shes fine, her and Celestia have yet to wake up but we have been keeping an eye on them." Gustave said.

Then we hear the doors open. Eliza and Tina walked in. Oh for fucks sake. "What do you want Eliza Cohen?" Demon asked with anger in his voice.

"I...I came to apologise. I know there is nothing I can do to deserve forgiveness, but I do believe this may be the first step. I shouldn't have treated you both like this. When I knew how far I was pushing people away I knew my mistakes." She said.

"There is sincerity in her voice. I believe her. Y/n (Ghost)?" I could feel my anger rising, but I held it back. "I forgive you, I shouldn't. but I do. But you need to see what Yumiko answers when she wakes up." I said. Quelling my anger.

"How is she?" Tina asked. "She's ok, she's just resting. She should be awake tomorrow, these two should still be resting."

(1 day later.)

Me and Demon have stayed with Yumiko and Celestia. "I do have a question Demon. Why did you choose Celestia?"

"Heh, she owed me a debt. And she's also quite special to me." He said. I didn't think a demon was capable of love but apparently, I was wrong. Then Yumiko started to wake up.

"Wha.....what happened to my head?" she asked. "Its usual after this operation. Both me and Demon felt it." I said back. Her eyes lit up when she saw me. "Y/n?" she said. "Yes, it me." I said back whilst hugging her.

Then Celestia started waking up. "Woah, it feels strange being in control of a body." She said as she got up. That's when I noticed some large Angelic wings protruding from her back. "You have wings?" I asked, quite shocked. "I have wings you prick." That's when I looked at Demon and he waved at me right wing. His was Dark, almost like a bats. "Why did I never grow wings?" I asked, kinda sad. "Your mind stopped it from happening. A lot like why Yumiko didn't grow angelic wings when Celestia was in her head." "Fair enough" I said.