meeting

♡tord's p.o.v♡

I was leaning against your locker with my two idiot friend. They're both girl but I don't care they're the only cool kids in this hell hole we are always early so we had the hallway to ourselves. "OMG" yelled as she looked at her phone. Matilda, she is a total drama queen she has Orange long hair that goes to her hips,a light tan,and freckles all over her face,arms,and legs. She was wearing a short-sleeved purple shirt and a jean skirt-overalls with purple shoes. "WHAT" yelled my friend ell as tried to look at Matilda's phone she wears her hair in her face she wears green long-sleeved shirt with dark blue skirt with black shoes. I was in the middle so I blocked the view but I manage to get out of the squish. Once I got out I look at the hallway and everyone in the came crash. In a Panic I ran to the back of the school and took a breather. " l-leave me alone please" I heard softly as I turned my head around the corner I saw a small male getting pinned against the wall by a taller male. "Aw what's wrong sweetness" he said lifting the small male's chin to look at his face. "Please leave me alone" the small male says it's pretty obvious his scared. "Hey" I says I come out.

"oh come tord let me have him"

"Dude just leave him alone"

"Fine whatever"

As he walks away I walk up to him I realized he was that boy that all the girls are jealous about cuz his has better fashion taste then them and me I mean, I am just all black, black hoodie,black pants, black shoes but my hair. I have dark Caramell color and grey eyes but I noticed that he's wearing a skirt

He was wearing with light yellow stockings and small black shoes and looked cute with tall spiky hair  and all black "eyes"

He was wearing with light yellow stockings and small black shoes and looked cute with tall spiky hair and all black "eyes".

"T-thanks for helping me"

"No problem and my name is tord"

"O-oh my nam-

"Tom"

"Y-yeah how did you...."

"My friends talk about you a lot"

"Oh how are your-

"HEY LOSER WHERE ARE YOU" ell yells

"OMG HE IS HERE OMG OMG....o...m..- my friend Matilda can't even finish talking without passing out.

"Those are my friends"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jello my luckybunbun but you can call me lucky I hope you enjoy the story I made it because I have too much Energy and I need cute smol beans in my life.

Words:436
Time:???

Enjoy:???