Chapter 1

"Gabby get your ass up. Now! " Lacy said hitting me with a pillow.
I groaned as I looked up at my best friend who had a smirk across her face. " You know rudely awakening me on my birthday is the last thing you could consider doing" I rolled my eyes getting out of bed.

I was startled as I heard Lacy scream causing me to immediately burst out my bathroom to see her looking at her phone.

"What is it?" I asked as I looked in my closet grabbing a pair of shorts and a V-neck shirt.

I slid on my clothes quickly as Lacy walked over to me and showing me her phone. "Katie and Harry are together. Disgusting right?" she questioned me with a sympathy look on her face.

Ever since eighth grade I found myself gazing over at him in English class.We used to play together all the time when we were young. But as soon as high school hit he dropped me.Becoming captain of the football team and extremely popular seemed to be enough for him.

"Earth to Gabby" Lacy waved her hands over my face. I looked up at her as she crossed her arms.

"Are you going to be okay?" She asked and I quickly nodded.

"I'm okay." I said with a small grin.

I felt my phone vibrate in the back of my shorts as I quickly reached in my pocket to see that I had received a picture from an unknown number.

It was a picture of Katie on top of Harry.. naked.. for the caption it said MINE.

My eyes widened. That's disturbing. Her tits are saggy. I scoffed at my thought and shoved my phone back into my pocket.

"Gabby aren't you excited for your birthday this weekend..?!" I heard my mom yell as Lacy and I walked down the stairs.

"Yes of course" I said smiling at her.

"Are you gonna invite Katie over? Tell her that you get the whole house to yourself?" She asked and my heart ached thinking of her and Harry.

I shook my head as I felt Lacy's eyes on the back of my head. "Alright then well i'll see you two girls later have a good day at school!" my mom said as we leave quickly out the door.

I started the car hearing Imagine Dragons blare. Lacy leaned in turning the radio down as we made our way to school.

We soon pulled up in the school parking lot and I soon heard Lacy sigh. I looked over at her as I saw she that was staring out the window. I furrowed my eyebrows as I got out the car to see what she was looking at. Harry and Katie making out.

They just started dating. What the hell?  Lacy and I made our way towards the school but I soon heard someone call my name.

I turned to see Katie."Hey girly" she said with a smirk."Uh. Hi?" I said with a small fake smile across my face.

"So am I still invited to your birthday party or are you still pissed?" She asked and that's when I gave her a confused look.

"And why would I be pissed?" I grumbled and that's when Harry turned towards me causing our eyes to meet.

His gorgeous green eyes as his eye brows furrowed together.. "Because I've been fucking the  man of your dreams Harry" she said with a big smile on her face.

My face heated as I felt my body stiffen Harry looked at me widening his eyes a little.

His eyes softened as he looked at me.. "No of course not"I stated quickly and Katie smirked. "Baby would you ever date her even if I didn't have you?" She turned and asked Harry. "Hell no she looks like a whore"he said furrowing his eyebrows together and my eyes soon widened as tears fell as my cheeks heated a little.Katie burst into laughter which caused immediate anger to boil in me.

And with that I punched her so hard in the face causing her to fall on the ground as blood gushed out her nose.

"What the fuck you bitch?" Harry said kneeling down to her as she looked up at me in fierce.. "You wanna know what Harry? And to actually think I though you were a pretty great guy. Pathetic."

"And by the way Katie. Instead of going to my birthday part that your not invited to you. Just finish sleeping with Dalton.You know since I caught you with him the other night. Bye" I said with a smile on my face.

After with that my hand was a little sore and I earned a detention. School is over and as I was heading to detention as I saw Harry.

He looked at me with a dark shade of green in his eyes he looking angry as he walked towards me. "Why did you have to punch Katie in the face?" He fumed looking deep into my eyes. "Because she deserved it now please move" I said trying to walk past but he pushed me against the wall.

"How come I never noticed you. You have guts. Real ones. We should hang out some time. " he said pulling a way with a slight grin on his face. "In your dreams" I spat walking off.