Chapter 2

It's been a week since the whole incident happened with Harry.

I'm grounded for a whole week and my mom cancelled my birthday party.

But she's still going away like what the fuck? It's not my fault that Katie is a bitch.

Oh well.. It's Friday and I'm home alone with nothing to do.. As I was watching t.v I felt the whole couch vibrate. I turned to see it was my phone it flashed as an Unknown number...

"Hello?" I said.. "I see you know how to answer your phone huh?" an raspy deep British voice..It was Harry.. "Yeah.. I'm pretty sure that's why I have a phone.." I said rolling my eyes that's when I heard him chuckle. I could even picture him smirking.. "I see.. Well since you know how to answer your phone then you should known how to listen.. open your front door ". he said and with that he hung up...

My heart started to beat fast as I got up from the couch and walk over to the front door... I was debating whether I should open it or not.. But I pushed out of my thoughts when I heard a hard knock.. I opened it to find a smirking Harry...

I looked at him to see he had no shirt on. "How did you get my address" I studied his body features to see his flexed muscles. "Lacy gave it to me. "He said and I scolded her in my head. "That explains how you got my number as well" I rolled my eyes crossing my arms.

He shut the door behind him walking closer towards me. "Invite yourself in why don't you" I said sarcastically as I tried to walk last him but he pushed me against the wall pushing my chin up to face him.

"Look at me" He demanded and I turned to him...

He seemed angry.. "Gabby I can't stop thinking about you. I want you. Do you want me too?" he asked and that's when I put my head in his chest.. "I always have Harry... But that doesn't mean I'm just going to give in to you like this. " I said looking up at him.. He smirked before pinning me back into the wall.

A groan escaped my lips but I soon pushed him off glaring. "No Harry" I said pushing him off. "You might be saying no but your body isn't Gabby. " he said sitting down on my couch.

I huffed an angry breath grabbing his shirt off the floor and throwing it at his face. "Well you can fuck off with that. And put your damn shirt back on"I said rolling my eyes. "You say fuck a lot. But you never actually wanna do it. What are you a virgin?" He asked flopping down next to me.

My face heated a bright red. "That's really none of your business" I said scooting away from him. His eyebrows furrowed a bit as he looked up at me. " I'm sorry I uh I didn't mean to offend you" he apologized scratching the back of his head. "I'm not really good at this whole friend thing" he told me honestly.

"It's okay" I told him simply as I scooted over to him causing him to smile softly. "What do you wanna watch? Chick Flick. Horror?" I ask him as I flip through Netflix.

"Horror" he smirks as I huff. As we watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre I now find myself clinging onto Harry as we watch the movie. " Can I get you anything to drink? Or maybe eat?" I asked him and he just shook his head. I nodded continuing to lay on his very warm chest.

Never in a million years did I ever think I would be cuddling up to Harry fucking Styles. "Gabby" I felt Harry's arm pull me closer. I looked up at him to see him staring down at me. "Yes Harry?" He gripped me tighter kissing my forehead. "You're mine" he told me before looking back at the t.v. I opened my mouth to say something but what was I going to say?

Of course I want to be Harry's but I'm not just some property he can just instantly have. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard slight snoring coming from Harry's direction. I smiled over at him as laid him down gently lifting his head up to put a pull underneath his head. I then found myself snuggling against him pulling a cover over us.

I felt his arms pull me close as I soon drifted off into a deep slumber.

Hey guys!!;) Second chapter!! Love all y'all:)!! like and comment!