~Prologue~

A/N: HOLA PEOPLE!!!!! I'm super excited to start writing this story!!! I hope you enjoy!! I will try to update once a week, but I'm super busy with school, my other book, and Halloween is coming up! This is some background on some of my main characters!!

-Nina-

**************************************

Elaine's Story:

Hello!! My name is Elaine Fountain and I am 15 years old. I've lived in San Diego, California for almost all of my life. I have one older brother. His name is Harlequin, but everyone calls him King. He's really sweet and loyal. He has a girlfriend named Diane. She's super nice and funny, though she has a bit of a temper....

I've always been the good girl of my family. I've never stayed out past 10, always had a perfect grade, and I've never had a boyfriend before. 

I'll be starting high school next week! I'm super excited, and I hope that I'll be able to make a bunch of good friends!! I'm really excited to start a new chapter of my life!!

***************************************

Ban's Story:

(The punctuation is terrible on purpose. I mean, come on, this is Ban we're talking about!!)

'sup. im ban and im 17 years old. im considered liones high's "bad boy". i like to ditch class and stuff. i hate rules and i love to break 'em.

i have a little sister called elizabeth, or ellie for short. i just broke up with my girlfriend, jericho. she was super popular and was too controlling. (I love Jericho in real life so don't take offense!)

i have a bunch of friends. king, meliodas, merlin, and escanor, who are all in the same grade as me. meliodas is dating my little sister, who is 16 years old. merlin is dating a guy named arthur who doesn't go to our school. he lives in england. king is dating diane, who is ellie's best friend. 

i've always secretly loved to read, but it's not exactly the first thing i tell people....

bye.

***************************************************

HELLO!!!! Did you guys enjoy having things explained a little before the story starts, or do you like figuring it out during the story. Let me know!!! I hope you enjoyed!!!!

Also, the day before yesterday, I was playing frisbee during P.E., and I landed on the side of my foot. I could legit hear something cracking, like someone cracking their knuckles. Then, after P.E. I was washing my hands in the bathroom before lunch, and I accidentally put too much pressure on my foot, and it felt like the bones were shifting. My mom said that I tore my ligament, so I'm sitting on the couch right now, writing this and scrolling through pintrest. Also, HAPPY LATE SPOOKY DAY!!!! 

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!

~Nina